Lived through Danny H incident / Trevorgate? Do you feel a bit changed?

by nvrgnbk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

let me get this straight.......danny killed randy and has moved in with the corpse of linda.....trev has maced liverpool fans and has moved in with nvr......who is showing him no attention at all due to his persistence on JWD.....and ninja still hasnt sold his baseball bat

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

To get back to the original question: I have been reminded that cults attract people with some mental handicap (which does not mean that all in a cult are!) and that we find them in XJW as well.

• BFD
    BFD
    let me get this straight.......danny killed randy and has moved in with the corpse of linda.....trev has maced liverpool fans and has moved in with nvr......who is showing him no attention at all due to his persistence on JWD.....and ninja still hasnt sold his baseball bat

Thanks for clearing that up for me. ninja.

Same ole, same ole.

BFD

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My toothache is gone, thank you Trevor, so at least some good has come from this kerfuffle. Yeah I was so hurt by what you did I started hitting my foot with a rubber hammer and now my toothache is gone! Thank You!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ninja,

ninja senses a glimmer of hope......do you think my mother in law might be a figment of my imagination?

No, but I would not say the same thing for your sense of humour. HS

• Quandry
    Quandry

also found it odd when he said on the phone that he could help me with my debts now that Linda had gone and had left him the proceeds of the sale of her recentlly deceased mother's house...That seemed poor taste given she was barely cold....

Well, it sounds to me like he might have been interested in moving on to someone who was a real, live person-and it seems that may have been you-

just be glad it was all found out!!!!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

changeling:

The Danny H incident bothered me the most because it was real. He hurt real people. He made all ex JW's look bad.

The Trevor thing, is unfortunate, but it's the chance you take when communicating with strangers on the internet.

damn....VERY good putting that in perspective..... Trevorgate is a sick man's (man?) fantasy/hoax/prank/mental illness gone bad to the extreme.....people on JWD got emotionally hurt, maybe nipped financially, but no physical harm. The other thing is that it has caused us to have doubts about each other in some cases....so that falls in line with the emotional hurt..... so there was real harm done.

I sure hope we dont lose trust in our fellow JWDers....what did Reagan say once? "Trust....but verify." Just be careful, but not so suspicious that we cant reach out and help the real people on this forum.

Dannygate is different...real people...dubs though they are....were physically attacked...bad for the victims, bad for us in this community of ex-dubs... that couldhave been us at one time when we were still in...it couldhave been one of our dear fellow lurkers that still have to go in the ministry.....it could have been one of our dear relatives who we love so much,,,anyone attacks MY JW mom while she is in the ministry? DONT BOTHER LOOKING FOR THE BODY OF THE ATTACKER...it will disappear faster than "Linda".

so each situation is bad in its own way.... peace to each of you, my fellow friends..survivors each....

Snakes ()

• kazar
    kazar

let me get this straight.......danny killed randy and has moved in with the corpse of linda.....trev has maced liverpool fans and has moved in with nvr......who is showing him no attention at all due to his persistence on JWD.....and ninja still hasnt sold his baseball bat Ninja, Believe me, I am as truly confused as your post. Haven't been on the forum for a while and as I was muddling through the Danny Hazzard maze I let a couple of days go by and the news about Trevor was here today which I am trying to get straight. LOL, you have really lightened up the situation with your sense of humor. Thanks.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm not really all that changed. I was somewhat absent from the board when the whole Trevor / Linda thing was going on. What an asshole though. I've got a $23 dollar bill that I made which I'm donating to the Kingdom Hall in memory of Linda. Rest in peace, you figment of imagination :)

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

NVR and Ninja, this is proof that you have scammed us all. Linda was a Lesbian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit