Lived through Danny H incident / Trevorgate? Do you feel a bit changed?

by nvrgnbk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

I understand, Nvr. Work past your grief. That's the important thing right now....

• BrentR
    BrentR

Thanking, supporting, complimenting and even praying for someone else benefits you also. So our kind words were not completely wasted. It would be far more tragic if someone was experiencing those circumstances and nobody bothered to offer support or condolences.

One of the vital keys to a happy and fulfilling life is being charitable. We may not always have money to give but we all have the ability to be supportive and encouraging to others. We all benefit from doing so.

Whether it's Karma or "do unto others" Trevor will reap what he sowed. If he is not concerned at all about that then it will be all the more traumatic when it happens. I would not want to be him right now. They is a whole convoy of dump trucks loaded with bad Karma backing up to him and I bet he does not even know it or care. But he will very soon.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I have a vacancy for a "feel good project".

I feel sullied, largely because Trevor must have known when he phoned me that his fraud was out and he could have taken the opportunity to apologise to me.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    Lived through Danny H incident / Trevorgate? Do you feel a bit changed?

Life was peaches and chreamers, until these two incidents, now my life life is a mess, I walk around naked and forget to zip my fly when in public, can't even woff down a Mc Donalds Happy meal i'm so full of distrust I have to break the hamburger open with my hands to check for rat tails and rodent hair before I put it in my mouth. That's what broken trust can do to ya, yeah I've been tramatized by these two things, and I may never trust again. Can I sue them for PTSD they have caused? I think I can sue MickyDs for scolding hot coffee, still looking for the rat tails hopefully if I do my tragic messy life will turn around, my fly will always be up in public, either it will get warmer or I will put on some cloths.

Do you feel a bit changed?

In the twinkling of an eye, or did it say eye for an eye, anyway take your pick.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

yes,

I find myself writing a post and erasing it.........already trying to calculate what response it might get. Afraid whatever I write will be analyzed or misunderstood, from people that really do not know me. Its not so much what Trevor did or did not do, its the armchair psyciatry that comes after it.

It was not until seven006 post on the funeral thread, did I start to feel better in that Trevor is sick and a victim himself.

I don't find humour in assumptions of what the "chosen ones" should be feeling. Shame as brought out in another thread. It makes me think I need to reflect in myself and pick it apart as to why or how it happened and that I had something to do with it all.

Humour is good, it is healing, but hopefully we do not do it at the expense of others.

As the events of Trevorgate unfolded, I wrote a poster that If I found out they were a fraud, I would "scratch their eyes out" Then spent two days trying to explain myself.

I suppose my biggest embarrassment is not wanting people I know here in person to know that it was a hoax. Its difficult for people that are not internet junkies.......to understand the bonds formed for us online. I was upset when we heard of Lindas illness and her death and those close to me, physically, listened and supported.

We do not have privacy here, so although we feel some level of comfort, posting from our homes or offices, to a small community, what we say is going public for all to observe. I have been very open, and cant change any of that. I can change my future dealings.

I suppose I am still somewhat raw from the whole thing.

I appreciate the phonecalls and emails from everyone. Posters I have not seen for awhile have surfaced and that is really nice.

As you may have noticed, some of the posters closest to the experiance are laying low. There is some fear, I suppose at just what might come next. We do not know what Trevor is thinking and doing.

I must still a sucker for fairytales..........the knight on the white horse, paradise, marriages with happy endings. I probably need some real mental therapy for that!!!!

I have a few trips and things planned while I am off work, some company coming and still baby coming!!!

I do not want anyone to assume my lack of posting is from what has happened.

purps

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Linda was actually intending to leave Trevor for me.

Well as seen as we are all confessing.....Trevor was going to move in with me but after Linda passed over but couldnt do so before because he said the guilt would kill him - now I know she didnt exist - I feel used for the last 12 months; I think he only wanted me for sex.

Sorry Dawn...lol

Gary /|\

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I think he only wanted me for sex.

Knowing you as I do, Gary, I totally get that.

Sucks be objectified like that doesn't it?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Sucks be objectified like that doesn't it?

Now I could really drag the tone of the thread down to sewers if I comment on the above!

Gary

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I keep remembering things that struck me as odd before he was outted - such as does anyone remember Linda posting that her hubby to be is really well off and would buy the first round of drinks at the apostacurry.

I also found it odd when he said on the phone that he could help me with my debts now that Linda had gone and had left him the proceeds of the sale of her recentlly deceased mother's house...That seemed poor taste given she was barely cold....

• ninja
    ninja

I was on "msn ouija" there talking to linda....seems she's been playing the lot of us like an old violin......grr.....anyway.......update is ....she's having an affair with napoleon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit