Lived through Danny H incident / Trevorgate? Do you feel a bit changed?

by nvrgnbk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

I have not changed at all if anything encouraged by way it was dealt with. We should still trust each other and be open and honest

llbh

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Just a bit.

It frightened me so badly, I've changed into a middle-aged balding gay man with a "blankie" to keep me company.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Completely insignificant to me since JWD is .0000001% of my life. I still prefer interacting with people in person so I can get a read about them and let my intuition decide. We have a whole bunch of pseudonyms here and some we don't know the gender or location of. It is the perfect scenario for all sorts of deception. It will happen again.

While that was all going on I was dealing with a re-injury of my lumbar disk and trying to fiqure out how I was going to get my wife to the hosp. for surgery the next day. JWD can go away with the click of a mouse but reality tends to hang around no matter what.

• ninja
    ninja

yep.....I had a secret crush on linda and looked up to danny as an older brother....as a consquence of the fallout I have started phoning the samaritans and telling them there is nothing to live for......p.s... the previous may never have happened....I just pulled a "trev" on you all....ninja

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I had a secret crush on linda

Linda was actually intending to leave Trevor for me.

Sorry you had to find out like this, ninja.

• ninja
    ninja

the three timing bitch....she slept with me just last week just after we were picking her casket

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    the three timing bitch....she slept with me just last week just after we were picking her casket

She said my casket was nicer.

• wednesday
    wednesday

This is better than most soaps I've watched.

• ninja
    ninja

I should have guessed something was up tbh.......I said to her (after she pulled me in a casket when the man wasn't looking at coffins'r'us and molested me)...I said....don't leave me Linda.....she shouted NEVER NEVER in the heat of her passion......I feel such a twat now.....I have now clicked she meant NVR

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    she shouted NEVER NEVER in the heat of her passion......I feel such a twat now.....I have now clicked she meant NVR

It must be very difficult for you to share that with me.

You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit