Who Would You Like To See As The Next President Of The USA?

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• erandir
  • erandir
    erandir

sorry..double post

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

John Edwards or Obama as president with Clinton as Vise.... a intelligent combination

• erandir
    erandir

I'd like to see Hilary Clinton as the next president, just because it will pi$$ everyone off if she wins. I like a good joke, and that one would last at least 4 years.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

That witch would be about as funny as bullet through the knee cap.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

That witch would be about as funny as bullet through the knee cap. Lol...agreed 100% Coffee

• erandir
    erandir

Not "funny ha-ha"...

more like "funny uh-oh"

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Dennis Kucinich would get my vote at this time. He's the only major candidate to advocate prosecution of at least some of the war criminals in the current administration.

Whats he want to do hang the dingbat W?

I would be happy at this point with Kucinich or Ron Paul. Both men at this point seem to have character and integrity as opposed to the rest of the canidates who just settle for being characters.

I voted For Ron Paul years ago when he was the libertarian canidate for president. It must have been back in the 80's. He was the first person I ever voted for after escaping the Wac Tower.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Not "funny ha-ha"...

more like "funny uh-oh"

Exactly....

Coffee

• Jourles
    Jourles

Ron Paul of course. The only reason why I recently registered as a republican.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit