Who Would You Like To See As The Next President Of The USA?

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

the last election was between 2 members of skull and bones......do you really think there is a choice?

• Phil
    Phil

Newt

• minimus
    minimus

Hillary, I believe will be the next President, unless something bad really happens.

I hate to sound like a JW, but no one really makes me think that they can change the system.

I will say this about Hillary, she's tough, smart and won't put up with crap. I think other world leaders would think twice about crossing her (like Bill did).

• changeling
    changeling

Oprah. We need someone who has a heart, creativity and is not a politician.

We've had enough of the "same ol, same ol", and only more on the horizon.

Obama seems the most refreshing of this current crew.

changeling

• changeling
    changeling

I would love to see a woman in the white house, but Hillary leaves a lot to be desired.

changeling

• sspo
    sspo

Jay Leno or David Letterman

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It would have to be a man of impeccable integrity and intelligence, I'm speaking of course no other than Homer Simpson a true man of the people

• JK666
    JK666

Senator Evan Bayh, D-Indiana. I think he is on Hillary's short list for VP. A centrist.

JK

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Ron Paul is the most compatible for me right now. I think a restoration to the original ideals this country was founded upon is definitely in order. I don't know how anyone can root for Guiliani. The guy wants to turn this nation into a fascist police state.

OTOH, I think the democratic nominee is a dead heat between Obama and Clinton, with Clinton being the most likely winner. If Paul doesn't get the nomination, I'd love to see a woman in the white house.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Alan Keys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit