Who Would You Like To See As The Next President Of The USA?

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• siegswife
    siegswife

From among the candidates that are running I hope Hillary. I don't agree with her on every issue, but I think she leans more toward moderation but also sees the need to think outside the box regarding issues that keep getting worse by doing things the same old way.

If it's broke and can't be fixed get a new one.

I wish Arlen Specter wasn't too old to consider running. He's one of the few republicans that understands most of the people he represents aren't extremists.

Lea

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

While I would like to see Michael Bloomberg (current mayor of NYC) president. I don not want him to run as an independent, which has been suggested.

If he ran this year the only affect would be to hurt Hilary, who happens to be the person I would like to win.

• minimus
    minimus

I like Mike Bloomberg a lot! I'd like to see him be President!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Six - the point is that for all the ballyhoo about coverage for everybody those countries still have two health care systems, one for most people, and one for rich people who can afford something better.

• minimus
    minimus

BTW, Bloomberg to me, is very moderate. He's a common sense type of guy. A billionaire that treats people fairly.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I'll spell that out for the less thoughtful

lol...........see, it's comments like that that makes me realize how far we have yet to go.........we can

t even discuss things without someone's ego getting in the way, or someone getting condescending.........that's another reason why I seldom bother to post on these types of threads........

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Hillary Clinton...hands down the best one for the job.

Leslie

• minimus
    minimus

Shush....Sixy is always right. You didn't know that??

• minimus
    minimus

Oh, well, you'll see.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This is not the time for Bloomberg, but there is always next election.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit