Who Would You Like To See As The Next President Of The USA?

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
  • flipper
    flipper

I'd like to see John Edwards as president with Al Gore as a running mate. Or vice versa turned around. They both see the real issues and have good sensible ideas. They wouldn't rush back into war if we ever get out. Anyway , I like Edwards because he's my name sake. Woops! guess I let that out of the bag. Oh, well. Stuff happens. Ask me if I worry too much. No P.S. But if Edwards and Gore flame out , I'll probably vote Hillary , just to get a democrat in the white house.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Sorry Flipper, but both Edwards and Gore say one thing and do the exact opposite. I don't trust people like that.

Coffee

• erynw
    erynw

Ben Stein

Veto......anyone.........anyone

• defective light
    defective light

Kinky Freidman - 2008

0r

Unknown Hinson - 2008

They are both entertainers........

• Honesty
    Honesty

It would only be appropriate since he will be installed as World Ruler substituting for Jesus one day soon, soon, soon...

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Fred Thompson. Then, Guilliani, then Romney, then Huckabee. I am for a small government and low taxes and big capitalism and self sufficiency. I love the idea Kennedy promoted: Ask not what your country can do for you but rather what you can do for your country. I feel the USA is a force holding together the world with all its problems.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's kinda funny to see people saying "Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich".

Two polar opposites.

They have two things in common: neither are going to be president and both oppose the war. That's about it.

Hey, maybe I should run for president!

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Well, I'm not sure who the best candidate is at this point. I really don't like Clinton but I did listen to her the other day and I like what she had to say. However, I don't trust her AT ALL. I am registered as a Republican and I'm not real happy with my choices. I guess Guiliani. I'm pretty open at this point. To be honest I think I would do a better job. I would be a really good president. I am honest, smart and I am not beholdened to any of the various people or organizaitons that have given all the money to have the ones that are running.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Toto the super dog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit