October~Breast Cancer Awareness Month~~ I challenge the posters here!

by purplesofa 138 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

... and it doesn't cost you anything - all you need to do is put a pic of a pink ribbon here (or type PINK RIBBON!)

emo is fully stocked with cat food in anticipation as she doesn't like liver 'n' bacon (or the liver bit at least)

• purplesofa
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

1,982 views...only 124 posts...and of those...only 36 different posters...as of 7pm CDT 10/29 (i didnt check for ribbons, just that you posted)

The challenge still stands...dollar for each different poster up to $100. There are a couple of different matching challenges I believe on this thread.

bump bump bump...2 more days

Snakes ()

PS...Post a ribbon or ...just post in support of Leslie's thread and Breast Cancer Awareness...get your name added to the Wall.

PM me if I missed your name....

JWD
    Wall of support
    Breast cancer awareness month -- Oct 2007
    in order of posting
    purplesofa
    BrentR
    zeroday
    Sad emo
    sweetstuff
    ex-nj-jw
    sweetface2233
    Brother Apostate
    AK - Jeff
    BFD
    tula
    juni
    crazyblondeb
    SnakesInTheTower
    Gretchen956
    Sunnygal41
    Scully
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Burger Time
    NewTruth
    MidwichCuckoo
    erynw
    SixofNine
    cultswatter
    Mary
    Maddie
    LtCmd.Lore
    Dansk
    babygirl75
    Leolaia
    Sparkplug
    TheSilence
    PEC
    frankiespeakin
    Mrs Smith
    shopaholic
  • erynw
    erynw

bump

• momzcrazy
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

Jane Tomlinson, died last month after a 7 year fight against breast cancer. During those years she raised approx £1.75 million (that's about US$3.5 million!) for cancer research that other cancer sufferers might benefit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=479803&in_page_id=1770

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

SimpleSally (Kelly) - Has completed her treatment (Herceptin) for breast cancer! She is feeling well and her prognosis is very good

alt

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

bump...the active topics moves so fast....and I will add new posters to the wall after midnight Oct 31...

Snakes ()

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Photo Credit: Zach Ornitz/ADN
    Richard Pierce, a one-year breast cancer survivor, had a modified radical mastectomy last June. Shown here in the Hot Springs Pool in Glenwood Springs, Pierce believes it is his duty to spread the word about male breast cancer.
    http://www.aspendailynews.com/gallery.php?img_id=634

(I don't know how old this article is but I hope he's still going strong!)

• purplesofa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit