October~Breast Cancer Awareness Month~~ I challenge the posters here!

by purplesofa 138 Replies latest watchtower medical

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Just a reminder to get your mammo, at least by the end of the year.

The Komen Foundation has done so much for breast cancer awareness..........Is anyone doing The Race for the Cure in their area? I am only a sponser .........I may be a late entry, not sure yet.

and Guys, tell your ladies to get their boobs pinched.............you have a interest in it as well!!!! ( . )( . )

http://cms.komen.org/komen/index.htm

• purplesofa
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

OK, here is the deal

For every pink ribbon posted on this thread I will donate ONE DOLLAR to the Komen Foundation in the name of JWD!!!!!

so you better start posting............since it is the first of October.........and October is breast cancer awareness month, I will talley the replies up at the end of the month.

happy posting,

Leslie

• BrentR
    BrentR

As a side note, ladies get your men in to be checked for prostate cancer also. My gramps died from it and now my dad has it. Nothing like a little paranoia for me to deal with.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    ladies get your men in to be checked for prostate cancer also.

I get the finger up the butt every year. I have 2 sisters and a cousin breast cancer survivors it's very serious business all caught early and cured. That's the key catching it early...

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Get counting purps lol!!!

Just in case you get the dreaded red X, it's here: http://quilting.about.com/od/fabricembellishment/ig/Love-and-Hope-Fabrics/Love-and-Hope-Fabric.--4f.htm

We don't get mammos in the UK till we hit 50 and they wonder why breast cancer rates are so high

• zeroday
    zeroday
    We don't get mammos in the UK till we hit 50 and they wonder why breast cancer rates are so high

My 2 sisters and cousin would be dead. They were detected with yearly mammo's before they were 50...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

pink_survivor_magnet.jpgI will now go get my boobs squished, thanks for the reminder Purps!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

That's fortunate news, zeroday - I hope they are all doing well now.

There has been a campaign going for years to get the age lowered to 40, but to no avail as yet

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Help keep my D cups cancer free!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit