October~Breast Cancer Awareness Month~~ I challenge the posters here!

by purplesofa 138 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Glad you saw it. I just thought since Mark posted the other photo at your request, you may like to see this one of his friend Betsy. She does not have long at all left. He will miss her. Glad you saw it. (I did nothing. Just took a photo for someone)

There has been a lot on IBC lately. It is good you are getting the info out there.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

ribbon2-a.gif ribbon picture by TheSilence824In memory of my grandmother (maternal)

ribbon2-a.gif ribbon picture by TheSilence824For my grandmother (paternal), a survivor

ribbon2-a.gif ribbon picture by TheSilence824For my mom, a survivor

ribbon2-a.gif ribbon picture by TheSilence824For my sister, may she never have to battle it despite the statistics

• PEC
    PEC

Thanks, Purps.

Better later than never.

Philip

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

wow, I never even heard of this IBC before, thank you for posting about it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

I get mine every January. :{ Squish-stretch-splat.

Can I see the Xray?

• purplesofa
  • Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Don't know how to post a pink ribbon but this thread has my support. Had the girls checked out two months ago and I'm ok. Finding a lump was very scary. Have a lot a cancer in my family history on both sides of the family.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

bttt

JUST 5 MORE DAYS IN OCTOBER FOR THE FUND RAISING ON THIS THREAD....there are a couple matching donation challenges...more are welcome..a little or a lot

by the way...even if you did not (or couldnt figure out how to) post a pink ribbon, if your post was a post support it will be counted as a "ribbon" of support.

ONE post/ribbon per poster will be counted toward my challenge...up to the first 100...maybe more....this is all going to Komen Foundation I believe...

KEEP THIS THREAD BTTT THROUGH OCT 31...1159PM CDT (Central Daylight Time)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING PURPS THREAD!

Snakes ()

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Purps, what a great thread. I ran a the 5K in my area:

ribbon2-a.gif ribbon picture by TheSilence824In memory of Aunt Anita

ribbon2-a.gif ribbon picture by TheSilence824In memory of Aunt Katy

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

bump....

3 days left in the month for the matching challenge..

DONT LET THE THREAD DIE YET....

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit