jw Massage therapist

by carla 69 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

What is the deal with this? It seems I hear more and more about some jw woman who is a massage therapist. I can't think of a more unseemly occupation for a jw woman that is legal. I would think her rubbing some stange man all over the place would certainly stumble some jw! No need to give me the rundown on the benefits of massage, I've had a few as gifts. Just the image of it to a jw mind is my question. Or is that she is a jw and would never participate in any behavior unbecoming blah, blah, blah......

• JK666
    JK666

We have one in my area. I wonder what would happen if I tried to make an appointment as a DF'ed person?

JK

• changeling
    changeling

First of all, being a massage therapist is an honorable profession. I don't know where you've gotten your massages, but they are not about "rubbing people all over the place".

Second, as for witnesses: this is a job that requires little schooling and can be worked part-time. JW's love that.

changeling

• carla
    carla

Bare hands, bare skin, no clothes under towel, deep muscle massage, rubbing, pick your adjetive. I personally do not have a problem with them, I am wondering why jw's who change commercials to fast food chains wouldn't have problem with actual physical contact with the opposite sex when, for goodness sakes I have heard that at times even old ladies (say 80) are made to sit in the back seat when getting a ride with a brother so no hanky panky goes on.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Carla,

I see your point. I personally knew a few JW message therapists and

have good sources that say that they enjoyed giving happy endings.

I guess all that rubbing and touching got to them, too.

Sheri

• oompa
    oompa

No problem with the job, and I love them. Us guys only have one worry.........What if it moves!!!!!!!

good seinfeld show....oompa

oh yeah, mine did once in Aruba, but the chick was Way too friendly and cute. I behaved myself!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I had a little Reflexology business going on years ago when I was a dub. I had some dub clients, males among them. Some dubs thought Reflexology might be demonic. LOL!

I could see a full-body massage therapy business being questionable for a dub.

GASP! . . . All that skin!!!

ESTEE

• Highlander
    Highlander
    Bare hands, bare skin, no clothes under towel, deep muscle massage, rubbing, pick your adjetive. I personally do not have a problem with them, I am wondering why jw's who change commercials to fast food chains wouldn't have problem with actual physical contact with the opposite sex when, for goodness sakes I have heard that at times even old ladies (say 80) are made to sit in the back seat when getting a ride with a brother so no hanky panky goes on.

I know an elder that wouldn't let an aunt and her (step)nephew ride together alone. They were both riding home from the convention and he wouldn't let them leave until they had a chaperone. She was in her 60s at the time. He was in his 30s. True story.

• carla
    carla

awww, geez! I forgot all about the happy ending part. That does it, the jw massage lady they keep setting my jw up with in fs is definately never going for a massage!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I know it does happen. There was a JW guy who decided to go into this line of work, young good looking surfer dude, free spirited kind of guy too. He had a cute wife and two adorable girls and was a devoted JW husband, ministerial servant ect....long story short he was giving more than massages to more than one woman.

Lost, his family and his reputation, oh and his JW standing in the congregation.

Yeah it does happen but then again you can say that it happens regardless of the kind of work you are doing.......although I don't know of too many other kinds of employment where you are so exposed and so up close and personal with your clients. I would think one would have to be a very steadfast person to put themselves in situations like that and keep chaste.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit