by Vernon Williams 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

CoCo - your avatar looks like Mulder.

I think I'm in love!

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Mine is a picture of a "back" arrow from the full screen view on my pc I think everyone should go back and rethink all the stuff we are taught

• greendawn
    greendawn

Mine is Humphrey Bogard with a hat on, it looks cool. He was a really good actor though not particularly handsome.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Mine is just a Simpsonized version of the real me. Before that, I had a cute little cartoon nurse for an avatar, because I'm a nurse. (By the way, if you really want to see the real me, I'm somewhere on this forum. You just have to find me!)

• pmouse
    pmouse

Back in the early nineties when I was first on the internet, I needed a chat handle. I had a cat named "Meemouse". So, being pronounced Paula at birth - it seemed perfectly natural to gravitate toward pmouse and of course some zany mouse as an avatar.

Meemouse is long gone, but Pmouse lives on and now I find while my handle used to be a novelty and rare, it seems to be in general use by someone other than me across cyberspace.

Alas, like Al Gore, I'm sure that I invented that handle....

Paula, aka the one and only PMOUSE!!!!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well, My avatar is me. Thats the simple of it and the name 'Sparkplug' is a childhood name I got because of my uncontrollable hair and personality. lol No joke though. Tis the truth.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Ok, this is my new avatar. It's actually an old one. I got tired of the one I was currently using. I used photoshop to try and create an Andy Warhol effect but it looks a bit like I'm wearing lipstick. I think it looks a bit like Michael Jackson. Thats worse than being simpsonized, LOL. Anyways I'll stick with it for now until I get in front of a camera if ever.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

my avatar is my band's (the irony) logo

it was designed by merrymagdelene

my moniker - which is related - is explained here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/87484/1.ashx

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Taken from the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived publication chapter 82.

Accompanying scriptural text : (Luke 13:24) "Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU, will seek to get in but will not be able,

Being raised as a JW, I was taught to struggle and contend in order to get approved by Jehovah. It burned me out. Now I realize that God is far more lenient and loving than the WTS portrayed Him to be. This avatar is a reminder of what energy I wasted in the past and to reassure me that Jehovah gives me strength that is not of my own.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I actually posed for this picture. I don't look much different now as a 50 yo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit