by Vernon Williams 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Ex Nihilo
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

metaspy,

good message.

My avatar is a picture of the star of Bethlehem that sits on South Mountain that overlooks Bethlehem PA where I live.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my avatar looks like me - with my skin removed. It's the face muscles from an anatomy chart. Why did I pick it? Felt kinda pissy that day and it looked wierd.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I chose this unicorn so I could allow myself to believe in the incredible---namely the ability to fully heal from the ravages of being brainwashed into a cult.

So now I fully believe in unicorns.

ESTEE

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

that is my picture.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Well i change mine regularly now according to my mood, but the current one is my all time favorite actor. Before that i had lucius malfoy for a few days but had to change it as everytime i saw amy posts with that avatar i kept thinking 'whose avatar is that?' duh!

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

From my thread "My New Avatar" back about 3 weeks ago...

I decided to deep six the old one, it was Donald Sutherland from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". To be honest, it even creeped me out. Maybe it was a defence mechanism to keep people at a distance . .

Anyway, I hope you like my new one, it is much more *me*.

I present to you . . . Mr. James Marshall Hendrix, a free spirit if there ever was one, a musical genius who changed the way the guitar is played forever. A genius who was consumed by the industry that gave him his success. He made me realize, in 1967, when I was 14, that there was creative genius out there, that the Borg was not all there was. He woke me up to the beauty of musical expression and poetic prose. I sincerely believe that that awakening way back then was crucial to me being where I am now, out and free.

He was a catalyst.

• free2think
    free2think

I chose this avatar because i liked this pic of me.

• erandir
    erandir

I love the Bender character from Futurama. I like his rebellious yet humorous attitude. "Bite my shiny metal ass" says it all.

• Casper
    Casper

It took me a long time to find an Avatar that I felt really meant something
    to me…I wanted so much from it… finally found what I was looking for.

Pisces: by - Yeechi Chen

Spooky
    Other worldly
    Mystical
    Watery
    Spacey
    The Moon at night in water
    Pisces symbol
    Fantasy

"LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL"… sometimes when I am feeling low, I
    look at it… (my wallpaper on laptop) and it reminds me that “This too
    shall pass"…