by Vernon Williams 91 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

My avatar is a sunrise which represents my awakening. I also love pink and orange so when I found this on my computer it was an easy choice to make.

• 4digitcode
  • metaspy
    metaspy

This is my first avatar - it is a funny little drawing
    it is a big headed guy saying:
    "I went to pick a flower, but it was a venus fly trap and it bit my head, so I killed it and got you this piece of grass instead."
    I like the drawing - I will put something different in the future.
    When I am free, I will put myself.

Edited to show picture.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

i keep pressing that enter button!!!!

anyway...

4 digit code....don't know really. wanted something anonymous and remembered that when you enter your code at the cash point only little asterix appear....i dunno it made sense at the time.
    the pic:simply me. don't want to hide no more. i know it's just the eyes but people who know me will recognize.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Source of my avatar is from the band Rush from the album "2112" Rush 2112

"I believed what I was told. I thought it was a good life, I thought I was happy. Then I found something that changed it all..."

My screen name is just a silly take on Sacrificial Lamb.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I tend to hold things in and let them eat at me. I would like to be able to go into an uncontrolled rage and wreak havoc and rampage to release my anger. But I think gamma rays would kill me, plus I don't own a pair of purple pants so it wouldn't work. I've just always assoiciated myself to the Hulk growing up and still do to this day.

• oompa
    oompa

Excuuuuusssseeeee meeeeeeeee! We can't all have beautiful Avatars like Eclipse......or can we.....oompa

ps...I now know I can not post them, but I have PM's saying they LOVE my Avatar

• Warlock
    Warlock

I was starting to get into witchcraft when the "truth" found me. I even have a tattoo of my "Guardian Demon" somewhere on my body.

I went from evil to good, and now I'm getting back to evil.

I'm feeling meaner and angrier every damn day.

I chose this avatar because I like the axe he carries.

Warlock

• magoo
    magoo

.............my avatar is a photo my son took at Bandelier National Monument in the mountains of Northern New mexico. i thought it represented well, the climb from darkness into light, of all who leave the watchtower tract society .......

magoo

• eclipse
    eclipse

oompa, when you come out of hiding, put your real mug!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit