by Vernon Williams 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

To All,

I wish a thread would start where in everyone would explain why they picked the avatar they have. I have not found one, yet....

V

• minimus
    minimus

This is really me, Minimus.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/110043/1.ashx

The site search option works now, you'll see a few threads if you look for username and avatar.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

I can see this is hopeless, already.....

V

• Gopher
    Gopher

I wanted a picture of myself, but not the up-close one I had before.

This is me at an 1870's general store in southern Minnesota, wearing a "Charles Ingalls" style hat. (Anyone who knows about Little House on the Prairie knows who the Ingalls area.) The Ingalls would have used a similar type of store when they lived in southern Minnesota,

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Sad.

Thanks. I was referencing Minimus post above yours...

V

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    I wish a thread would start where in everyone would explain why they picked the avatar they have. I have not found one, yet....

Good point, everybody takes time in carefully selecting one that suits their taste but why chose the one you have chosen?

My ones a character called 'Spawny Get' out of the adult comic called 'Viz'. Why i chose him? I dunno he just looks dead funny so thats why i suppose.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Here is another thread (sorry I can't make it clickable):

How did you choose your avatar or board name?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127278/2252100/post.ashx#2252100

The avatar is from the 25th anniversary of an autumn picnic called "Proud to be Alive Day."

So, I'm Proud to be Alive, and hoping for Better Days.

~Sue

• undercover
    undercover

I didn't have one for the longest time until someone here on this sight game me a picture of Snoopy in a trench coat. I loved it and used it for awhile.

Then I stumbled onto this great picture of Bogey in his trench coat and switched over to that one.

I like the whole "undercover" and trenchcoat symbolism of being a spy or working underground to expose something evil.

• shell69
    shell69

THIS IS ME;

SINCE I'M FROM MY FATHER THE DEBIL

SHELL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit