by Vernon Williams 91 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I like Futurama, and it makes me happy to see Fry.

Dave

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Would show myself if I could, but as Joe Strummer (Clash) is a very insperational person to me so chose him instead.

• minu
    minu

mine is of me at my very first halloween (last year) . I finally started living normal life. yay...me!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

S'ok Vernon, I noticed we posted simultaneously so you couldn't have meant me

I'll re-explain mine here anyway - I was a suicidal 'electromosher' (music style!!) when I first joined. I can't/don't really need to change my name so I just changed my avatar to Nemo instead - cos I'm not as sad now but I'm still a(N)-emo.

Dori represents all the encouraging friends in my life who keep me going when I'm feeling lost.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

with mine, this is a real picture of me. the reason i chose it, is i want to show anyone from the witnesses that might "catch" me here, that i'm having a great time, and the beer is being offered for them to join me.

• Serg
    Serg

I like mine since it reminds me of enjoying life with family and friends without fear of WT dogma and A-day.

Also because it reminds me of drinking an ice cold beer on a hot summer day outside!

• JK666
    JK666

V,

I am a big Frank Zappa fan, therefore he is my avatar.

I used to have a picture of myself, but we had lurker and stalker problems in this area, so I removed it and became more incognito.

JK

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Mine is twofold.

One - I am a rabid fan of Tiger Woods, but don't want a picture of him as an avatar.

Two - I tried changing it a couple of times, and a few posters asked when the Tiger was coming back. So I guess it has stuck and people associate it with me now, so I will stick with it. I do change the 'pose' from time to time though.

Jeff

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I picked mine just to piss people off who were railing against O.J. I am sure I will put something Arrested Development themed in a little bit.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Cause we ya'll decided to Simpsonize ourselves.

Edit: It's "we all" but cool that I accidentally gave graphemic realization to the off glide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit