by Vernon Williams 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Thanks Sad Emo - Clyde and I finally have an avatar. Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway who played in "Bonnie and Clyde".

Bonnie

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Mine represents the Eternal Oneness that is at the core of all Being.

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

mine is a picture of GOD, if you look closely the clouds are a G the planets an O and the fire a D

and thats me, the Generator Of Dreams...who is also the Dreamer dreaming.

www.jiohdi.org

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My answer in this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127278/1.ashx

was this:

I lurked and thought I needed an appropriate name for my circumstances.
    It still is- and also explained in my profile (but self-explanatory)

I used to have a picture of a sign with an arrow that said "Way Out"

I changed the avatar when I felt that my circumstances were starting to
    change. I was no longer "in" searching for the exit. I busted thru the
    wall of the Watchtower Organization while trying to do a slow fade-
    I still can be seen near the wall as I cling to my (now quick) fade.

I want to change to a new picture where the wife and I are walking away
    with our backs showing, indicating that we made it away from the Watchtower,
    but so far, the wife is inside the wall, and I may not have that picture for awhile.

I am looking for a new picture that fits my current feeling, but haven't found one
    worth changing to. Ideally, I would like to be on the outside reaching in to help
    another person escape, but there's no other person reaching my hand yet.

Here's the closest I found:

• Open mind
    Open mind

The wave pictures a new thought or inspiration. Something I'm always "Open" to.

I've thought about changing it, but I think I'm gonna be a "leave it the same for a long time" kind of poster. I think it helps when people are just breezing through a thread and avatars are floating by.

Here's what I said about my username on another thread.

I chose "Open Mind" because I've always had a love of learning. I've always known that there are (at least) two sides to every story.

Open Mind

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Mine is because I think I have a cute baby

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Vernon, for this topic, and Emo, for simple avatar-producing instructions.

I finally found a suitable picture of "myself" from a very old album. Taken at a DC, if I recall correctly.

CoCo Le Suave

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/101588/1752713/post.ashx#1752713

CoCo You are very handsome indeed!!! You remind me of someone, I just can't put my finger on it.

My avatar, I think, describes me perfectly. Frazzeled. When I first saw it, I knew it was mine.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Here is another Avatar I have used in the past . . . when I was feeling . . . shall
    we say . . ."compressed" . . . you know . . . the subjective woman. I'm past that . . .

and another one with my real face . . .

Love,

ESTEE

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Horrible Life:

I have a twin brother, Leslie Phlin. We have the same father but different mothers. And we were born 39 years apart. There's a write-up about it in some medical book, so I'm told. As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't believe everything you read.

I like your frazzled look; that describes most of us, how ever much we may try to conceal it. That calm and casual look you observe may hide roiling emotional conflict. Oh, don't get me started on my brother!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit