Do you expect the man in the marriage to be strong.

by free2beme 79 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    I've had a theory about women being, you know, assets. You either are worth something intrinsically or you're capable of producing something intrinsically. But in the end, it belongs to me, in exchange for love. It's kind of like on the farm. When the wife went and sold eggs in town, the money wasn't hers. It belonged to the farm. Nowadays, women have jobs and they think the money is theirs. Hogwash. And don't forget, you need to be able to do the dirty work and be beautiful doing it. If not interested, don't PM.

I predict you will be a lonley man with that type of thinking! nj

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Because we are incapable of handling things in a cool collected, logical manner?
    Said so well!

Are you single, kerj2leeve?

I've had a theory about women being, you know, assets. You either are worth something intrinsically or you're capable of producing something intrinsically. But in the end, it belongs to me, in exchange for love. It's kind of like on the farm. When the wife went and sold eggs in town, the money wasn't hers. It belonged to the farm. Nowadays, women have jobs and they think the money is theirs. Hogwash. And don't forget, you need to be able to do the dirty work and be beautiful doing it. If not interested, don't PM.

You can't be serious What a load of bullcrap!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wow. Your 'Inbox' must be full to the brim by now (not)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I predict you will be a lonley man with that type of thinking!

I don't think he'll die a lonely man, I just think he has high standards. Needless to say, I don't blame him. There's a lot of extremely undesireable women out there for a man who'd looking for a good woman. Being single is better than being with a bad woman. Dying single and happy is better than dying married and miserable.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I don't think he'll die a lonely man, I just think he has high standards. Needless to say, I don't blame him. There's a lot of extremely undesireable women out there for a man who'd looking for a good woman. Being single is better than being with a bad woman. Dying single and happy is better than dying married and miserable.

I don't think she'll die a lonely woman, I just think she has high standards, and she doesn't need a man to make her happy. Needless to say, I don't blame her. There are many extremely undesirable men out there looking for a good woman to abuse and use, then spit out after taking the best years of her life. Being single is better than being with a horrible man. Dying single and happy is better than dying married and miserable.

(Just for the record, I do agree with what Nosferatu said.)

• freyd
    freyd

This is still a man's world, honey. PS. If you're going to die lonely, it's better to die lonely with money.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Absolutely. Especially when he hasn't bathed in a while.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I am thankful that there are intelligent and strong men who disagree with the chauvinistic attitude shown by some men here.

• freyd
    freyd

LOL

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Re: Do you expect the man in the marriage to be strong. Absolutely. Especially when he hasn't bathed in a while.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit