I walked off the job today....

by Terry 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

To Narkissos : I posted my comment for the simple reason that other posters had suggested that he should start taking pills to relieve his problems

I personally believe that we have the ability to resolve emotional problems within ourselves without jumping on to at times these unhealthy drugs.

My amateur diagnosis, of course but spoken with well meaning intent and compassion.

We're Terry's friends are we not, so lets try and help him out if we can......

• Bryan
    Bryan

Terry,

I had a closed head injury in '92. I know what it's like having your brain take your body for a ride. The feeling of being out of control is painful, embarrassing and does things to your self esteem.

I'm glad you're headed to the doctor.

Take care of yourself.

Bryan

• journey-on
    journey-on

Terry...

Years ago, I had a similar incident. Sometimes the world can close in on you even though you think you've been handling everything okay.

You're not going to like what I'm going to say, but I feel compelled to say it anyway: "Perhaps this is the "cosmos" (the powers that be) rearranging your life for you so you can take a different path...one more suitable to fulfilling your purpose in this life." There, I said it.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Terry, Your mind has been looking for the answer, but your body found it. Your brain wants a break. Go get some RR and a little constructive conversation from a health professional to ease your mind. You probably carry the world on your shoulders for all those around you who don't use their heads. Take it slow and it'll come together. W.Once

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((Terry)))))

I'm glad you are going to see someone about this that's the best thing you can do. Don't worry things will get better you know it.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I hope whatever is off track gets back on real soon. Take care,

Love, Shelly

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((Terry))) "Dear Heavenly Father ,,,Please cast your Holy Spirit in Terry's direction...He is having a difficult time as we all experience at one time or another, but your promise is "I will not leave you or forsake you" I know you will direct him to do what will be best for his health/// I ask this in the name above all others JESUS CHRIST AMEN"

Sorry if others are offended by this....Or even Terry, but this site is about sharing,This is all I can share "MY PRAYER"

• Scully
    Scully

(((( Terry ))))

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this. You did the right thing to seek help and you deserve a lot of credit for that and for sharing with us here. So many of us can identify with the feelings - you'll find mountains of support here.

We care.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

H.t.A.

Sorry I expressed myself poorly, I didn't mean to pick on you or anybody else...

I very well understand we're all trying to help.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Terry-I know you mentioned that your son has Asperger's. If I recall correctly from one of your other threads, you said that YOU also have it. Is that right? Well, if so, then your whole ordeal makes more sense. People with autism of any sort often cannot handle over-stimulation. It's a brain-wiring issue. Maybe I'm preaching to the choir because I'm sure you already know more than any of us about the disorder. Definitely go see your doctor. Maybe you just need a little medication to help your brain signals to not get "overheated". Hang in there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit