What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• fedorE
    fedorE

kazar

Have u seen the movie SICKO....

• BrentR
    BrentR

Attorney's are hated only until you need one.

• kazar
    kazar

fedorE,

No, I haven't seen the movie SICKO...is it about lawyers? Is it good? I haven't heard of it or read a review about it. I will look in the paper to see if it is playing in my area; if not, I'll check out the DVD's.

• fedorE
    fedorE

IT'S THE MICHAEL MOORE DOCUMENTARY THAT SHOWS HOW THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS WELL, ATROCIOUS ISNT THE WORD...IN ONE SEGMENT THEY INTERVIEW THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR DECLINING MEDICALCOVERAGE TO PPL WHO HAVE INSURANCE BUT THE COMPANY DECLINES IT ANYWAY BECAUSE ....ITS JUST WHAT THEY DO!......has nothing to do with u but i thought u might have seen it considering u deal with medical malpractice....sad really....

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

I work for local government in the Personnel area.

Crafty

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I am a salesperson in a retail Serta mattress store. I love my job. I can pretty much do whatever I want when there are no customers. Sounds boring, I know, but I love people and I get paid to talk. I found out about the WTBTS because I started surfing the net.

I love the owner, my supervisor,and the other salespeople. They are all very supportive and fascinated with the stuff I tell them about the cult. It is a great job.

My supervisor offered to work half the day for me tomorrow so I can pack up some more of my things.

• memario
    memario

I'm in the pioneering work!!

No really!!

Install and repair water mains for the City of ??????? Waterworks Dept.

mem

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I make car parts.

• watson
    watson

I work with latex.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Hey, that's me! When a trade goes wrong. One time I lost $8,000.00 in about three minutes. That was painful.

BP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit