What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Wow! I'm impressed by the diversity your occupations. Stay at mom's never get a big paycheck, but we'd pay em' all we could for what they do. Everyone was trying to guess what I do but that wasn't the purpose of the thread, I want to know what you do. I really enjoyed getting to know all of you a little better. But....no one really guessed what I do, one person came close. I still ain't tellin', you'd REALLY hate me. On the other hand, I did have a lady kiss me one time because she got so excited.

BP

• DiscoSandy
    DiscoSandy

I have worked in the financial services / accounting field for 20+ years (gasp, can I really be that old?!)

My real "career", though, is being a mom and wife. As much as I like my job, my family is truly where my heart is, where I spend the most time and energy, and where I feel the most fulfilled.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You alluded to your job once before, BP.

It's just escaping me at the moment.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Part time in the House Cleaning business. (Just picked up another house) I've been doing it off and on for 15 years.

Full time student. Trying to get my degree to get out of the house cleaning.

Full time mom, care taker, taxi driver, cheerleader for son's games, and more...(lol)

~Froggy~

• BrentR
    BrentR

I spent the last sixteen years self employed as a Licensed Massage Practitioner. Mostly I treat auto accident injuries and a few pro body builders and marathon runners. As a side job I make custom knives and do specialized tool making and metal machining.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Oh come on Black Pearl, the suspense is killing us.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Black Pearl - I'm not in the US so I won't hate you!

C'mon...

Pretty pleeeeeaaaaasssse!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

He's a mortgage broker, I believe.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

BlackPearl is a OBGyn with large cold hands.

• poppers
    poppers

I work at being the center of the universe. For money, I teach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit