What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

We have a big one off our coast, get up here and fix it before the entire Pacific Northwest slides into the ocean.

• Open mind
    Open mind

*in my most contemptuous French accent*

"I FART IN YOUR GENERAALL DI-RECTION"

• BrentR
    BrentR

Keep that up and will say Nigh!!!!! Now go get me a shrubbery!

• 5go
    5go

I transport things in my car. What I do not know.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Assistant of every sort in clinical research for a phamaceutical company.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I am a personal assistant to the owner of a manufactoring company. Aka office bitch.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've been a massage therapist for 25 years, director of a massage school for 16 years, published writer, although that doesn't bring in the $$$ even though my book is sold all over the world (a little self-promotion, eh?)

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I'd love to join in these threads... but it would give too much info away.

Not a JW - but it's complicated !

Strange, I joined JWD promising myself that I would only post WT related info - but you are all a great bunch, so I couldn't help myself.

Please pretend that I posted an exciting occupation here!

Thanks

• DJK
    DJK

I work for Kodak making jello. 90% of the gelatin we make is used for film, motion picture film, x-rays, photographic paper and inkjet paper.

The other 10%? Well we used to send that down the sewer. Now we sell it to companies that use it in canned hams, candy and pharmacuticals for medicine coatings and gel caps. (This stuff smells real bad)

There is a certain amount of gel we sweep up off the floor that's used for the glue on envelopes and stamps. Our newest customer for floor sweepings is a paintball manufacturer.

We also have another byproduct we sell. Bone grease that we used to send down the sewer. This fly, maggot, rat and seagull drawing material is sold to womens cosmetics and fertilizer manufacturing companies all over the world. There is a big market for crap I guess.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Part time.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit