What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

Formerly a software development project manager, after a Dilbertesque corporate reorg, I ended up working in Marketing and hope to be laid off shortly. Then I'm seriously considering other career options.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

According to my personality type, the following are jobs that I cannot do without shooting myself or someone else...

data analyst, scientist, researcher, financial advisor, business analyst, govt employee, office manager, mathematician, investment banker, office worker, computer tech, it professional, network engineer, strategist

• Warlock
    Warlock

nvrcmgbk nvrgnbk is really a professional JWD poster.

Warlock

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvrcmgbk nvrgnbk is really a professional JWD poster.

Warlock

Simon's been very good to me.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Part time web designer, small town Community Librarian (think Mayberry) and full-time slave to a 3, 8 and 10 year old. I love all I do though!

I may also be adding School Librarian to my resume'. My interview is this upcoming Tuesday, wish me luck!!!

• RAF
    RAF

Most often : Assistant Manager (at the moment for a fondation).

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

All right then, I'll tell you dammit. I am superintendent in a triplex. I am a Jack of all trades. I can do many things with my hands, and very well. I am a perfectionist. As a hobby, I restore verrrrry old furniture. I am an expert refinsher. I deal sometimes to the antique shops on my street and I am a collector of fine antiquities. I have been into restorations since the age of 14 but the first chair I made was at about 10 or even younger. Just kid stuff though. I have aquired many fine antiques and wish to start a business on E bay. Happy BLACK PEA!!!! Time to edit.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sorry one more thing, I carve. ~ finis~

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You are talented on so many counts, Tyrone.

Don't forget to mention your part-time gig as a VJ on JWD's music threads.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I do not have a career, I am a loser.

I do whatever work I can tolerate at the moment to give me the necessities of life.

A career once had me and I vowed never to be in that situation again

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit