What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Just starting as a special ed. teacher... wish me luck, I'll need it!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Congrats, Shawn.

Good luck!

• flipper
    flipper

Mr. Flipper has a commercial janitorial business going on 25 years now. Mrs. Flipper is a seamstrees, has an alteration business 17 years now. Both self employed

• free2think
    free2think

Thats so good Shawn Congrats and Good Luck.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'm an aerobics/fitness instructor.

• fedorE
    fedorE

I advise ppl if they dont move their vehicle i wont hesitate to ticket their ass....lots of screaming and yelling. lots of fun.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i am a field mechanic. i work on big industrial machines. like: forklifts, cranes, bulldozers, etc. i go to where they break and fix them. it's great, i get my jobs, and no ones looking over my shoulder. as long as i get my work done, i don't hear anything. i love it to, because i get to meet alot of people and travel alot. sometimes i drive more than i work. nothing funnier than driving 3 hours to a machine that won't start, just to find it's out of gas or something simple like that, then handing over a bill for over a grand. we charge 100 dollars an hour weather i'm driving or working, my shop charges this, so, some customers get pissed at themselves for making such an expensive, stupid mistake.

• free2think
    free2think

I'm a Complementary Therapist.

• done4good
    done4good

Sr. Field Engineer for a telecommunications company. 13 years in the industry.

j

• kazar
    kazar

I work for one of the most hated professions in the world and justifiably so. I am a legal secretary working for a medical malpractice/wrongful death law firm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit