What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I've been on the board for quite a while now and was wondering, what do my fellow JWDr's do for work, employment or career? Me, I'm in probably one of the most hated careers in America right now. (Not gonna tell you what it is either) But how about you, what do you do to earn a little coin?

BP

• eclipse
    eclipse

BP, are you George dubya Bush?

next guess is IRS agent / worker/ insert correct title here.

• watson
    watson

I manage a small chain of Adult Video and Toy stores...

• caligirl
    caligirl

24/7 Mom, wife, housekeeper, taxi, cook, tutor, etc., etc. No paycheck, but lots of benefits!

• Jourles
    Jourles

I major in volleyball and minor in wireless telecommunications. I wish I could earn a regular living by playing on the AVP tour.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

currently unemployed.

i hope to get a tech support position, and see where i go from there.

currently studying for the a+ cert.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Black Pearl's gotta be a LAWYER or Politician ,no-one wants to be one except for the fiscal benefits.

Me, I'm a builder ,you know one of those people the WTS thinks is important until there is no more quick builds!

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Nothing, currently.

My sister in law wants to turn her current job of book keeping over to me. So hopefully that will work out.

I can't wait to start working again, I hate being stuck at home!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sleep monitor/chauffeur/cook

• dobbie
    dobbie

For years was a receptionist/clerical assistant but since i've had the boys am at home all the time - and work alot harder than i ever had to at work!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit