What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

"I circumcise elephants"

Well how convenient to hear this because as a hobby I fashion lampshades out of elephant foreskins. Maybe we can work out a deal.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I do the behind the scenes stuff at a retail store. Like payroll, making deposits, billing, paying the bills, collections.

(and aspiring bakery owner)

• erandir
    erandir

BlackPearl...that all depends on which types of mortgages you tried to sell and how you sold them. If they were subprime and you used hurry-tactics or other shady methods, then yes, you'll probably be looked down on. On the other hand, if you worked in a more reputable establishment selling better quality mortgages to those who can actually afford them, then I think you'll be ok. My wife works in mortgage processing (I'm giving away too much info for all those trolls out there looking to out me) and works for a small-town bank which is relatively autonomous.

Have you seen the newer movie "Maxed Out" by the same guy who did the Super Size Me film?

• ninja
    ninja

hey poppers....are you suggesting I hack em...you tack em?

• watson
    watson

Someone has to W A C 'em first...you know..knock them out.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

OHHH I'MMMM A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OK

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Mortgage Broker? Nahhh we dont hate you, had you been a WT Society attorney, I doubt anyone on here would stomach you.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

I SLEEP ALL NIGHT I WORK ALL DAY

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

I CUT DOWN TREES

I SKIP AND JUMP

I GO TO THE LAVOTRRYYYYY

ON WEDNESDAYS I GO SHOPPING

AND HAVE BUTTERED SCONES FOR TEEEAAAA

• Missanna
    Missanna

I work as a marketing associate/director at DirectBuy of New Orleans. For those of you who haven't heard of Directbuy its a private club where you can buy pretty much anything for your home at factory direct prices. No middle man cost or hidden store mark up. I love my job :) I'm basically a membership saleman. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit