WHAT do YOU know about JESUS... and His teachings?

by hibiscusfire 286 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

GBL....and also considering the dumb slow speed of my internet connection. ...well really!!!

....and by the way sero I am not as rich as you to have servants or people to bring my food to me, or to wash my clothes....you really think I have the time like you to spend here?

Sero go outside and pick some mangoes or plums and make chow...see if you'd want to stay stuck to a PC all day long. Hmmmph bah! There are other things which you take granted for...some people do not have life easy as you do ok.

Jesus didn't have luxuries on earth that you have. You don't know what I have been through or how I live sero. Don't get me started sero....don't get me started. Leave your personal attackings to yourself so that you would not receive the same. I really do not tolerate people accusing me. RESPECT.

hibisicusfire

• lalliv01
    lalliv01

Hibi: no matter how far back we go, there must still be a Self-Existent One

Hibi, it would be so nice if you could prove that God, the Self-Existent One, the God of the bible, does exist. Honestly and without lying, which as you well

know,is wrong, can you really prove there is an eternal God? I am your side and I hope you can prove it.

Has God ever talked you?

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Wow...

What a tirade of lies, insults and innuendo against a person you don't know, simply because I provided proof that you've been copying word for word many of the things in your posts. You've been backed into a corner, and your true colours have now come out. You can continue attacking my character if you like, it honestly doesn't bother me, but you are making yourself look like a child with a temper tantrum.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    but you are a child with a temper tantrum.

Agreed!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    lalli: Has God ever talked you?

Actually He did and still does. I am disobedient sometimes and I have to ask for forgiveness. There was this particular time when God spoke to me in a dream....I will never forget it. I was only a teenager. I couldn't see His face but it sure was bright. I can't tell you what He said, it's personal. I don't know if I am supposed to tell or should say anything here among so many unbelievers.

All I can tell you is that I got scolded.

hibiscusfire

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    lalli: Has God ever talked you?

Actually He did and still does. I am disobedient sometimes and I have to ask for forgiveness. There was this particular time when God spoke to me in a dream....I will never forget it. I was only a teenager. I couldn't see His face but it sure was bright. I can't tell you what He said, it's personal. I don't know if I am supposed to tell or should say anything here among so many unbelievers.

All I can tell you is that I got scolded.

hibiscusfire

You just told me all I needed to know.

Next!

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I don't know if I am supposed to tell or should say anything here among so many unbelievers.

Why not? What did God tell you? Why would he scold you?

Perhaps it will convince some who are on the fence here. It would seem you don't have a problem with espousing your personal beliefs and faith despite negative feedback. It shows a strength, no? You are a very strong person, that much is clear. With God on your side, what have you to fear?

Come on, share with us. What did God tell you?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

she must be discussing what to say. god's legalistic like that.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    sero: you are making yourself look like a child with a temper tantrum.

I really don't care what you think sero. I am glad I have feelings unlike you. Yes I have feelings too what do you think I am made of ...stone? Besides Jesus got angry too. He had a right too and so do I. Your intelligence has gone to your foot. <---- Maybe I got that off the internet too.

sero in John 2:13-25 you may have read about what happened there Mr. Know it All.

I'll tell you any way!!!! (Tantrum....is that the best you can come up with?)

People went to Jerusalem to keep the Passover. Jesus was going there too. to keep this feast. Andrew, Simon, Nathanael and Philip were with Him. When they arrived at the temple, Jesus found that the temple was very noisy, crowded and busy. No one would feel to pray in such an atmostphere! (Can you honestly think properly in an exam setting if there were loud noises all around?)

Anyway, the temple had become more like a market than a house of prayer. There were live animals all over the place ---sheep, doves and oxen!!!! These were to be sold for sacrifices. So apart from all the noisy crowd, there you had all these animals adding to the noise and confusion. Money-changers were sitting at small tables and every Jew over 20 yrs old had to give money (shekels) to the priests. Now this money was used for sacrifices and for the temple. There were people from different places so hence, their money was different so they even had to pay to have the money changed into temple coins.

Look Jesus got so mad. He was so angry!!!! Imagine the people making God's House into a MARKET!!! Jesus tied some cords together and made a whip. He drove out all the animals and their owners. He turned over the money-changers' tables. He told the sellors who had the doves to take them away. He told them to not make His Father's House into a house of selling. Many Jews were angry that Jesus did this. They wanted to know what right He had to do what He did. Jesus knew that they would not have believed Him so He said something else.

Sero if you want to know what He said you ought to read the rest of that scripture yourself.

hibiscusfire

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Some light entertainment:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/90913/1.ashx

I would try and show more sympathy to you, hibie, I would, but it's been two years (at least) since you were told you needed to research what evolution really is, and you still haven't done it. You're relying on the same arguments from over two years ago too. I think you need to change your approach- you may get less mockery and more converts that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit