WHAT do YOU know about JESUS... and His teachings?

by hibiscusfire 286 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hi. I am interested to know what you know about Jesus and what you really think of His teachings.

The Bible says there is only one way to Heaven.

Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6)

The Lord Jesus was crucified and shed His precious blood to wipe away our sins (Revelation 1:5). If you really think about this you may consider that the function of human blood in the body is to keep it healthy and alive. Well the same is true of the blood of Jesus. His blood keeps the body of Christ healthy and alive.

Another of the main functions of the blood in the human body is to facilitate cleansing of the system. This is also one of the main purposes the blood of Jesus does for us. As members of the body of Christ, we are in need of cleansing when we come to the Lord. This cleansing process is an ongoing operation, as we walk in the Lord, so that we will remain free from sin.

Have you ever thought about Jesus this way? Or does it sound to easy to believe? Jesus taught so many things and forever it will be implanted in our hearts. Is it too difficult to understand that He taught only good things to us? He was sinless.

Hibiscusfire

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love the goodness that Jesus Christ symbolizes for many.

That goodness is universally available and experienced without special knowledge or scripture.

Peace to you,

nvr

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good points but many people are atheists and some don't even believe that he existed at all, others that he existed but was never crucified. How one goes seems to be a matter of inner revelation.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Have you ever thought about Jesus this way? Or

Yes and then I did some research.

I think he is still an ok guy. We would prolly be buds if he lived now. All his hellfire and stuff I can do without. His dad is a jerk.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL @ post 5666

• karvel
    karvel

Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6)

i think that's just a tad too arrogant for me.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

i think that's just a tad too arrogant for me.

Why do you think it is arrogant? Think of a work chart.

Hibiscusfire

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

See you're still cut 'n' pasting hibie?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

btw - what about those who never heard of Jesus or the Bible?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    btw - what about those who never heard of Jesus or the Bible?

I love the goodness that Jesus Christ symbolizes for many.

That goodness is universally available and experienced without special knowledge or scripture.

I see were thinking the same things again, my Christian friend.

There may be hope for us yet, Sad emo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit