WHAT do YOU know about JESUS... and His teachings?

by hibiscusfire 286 Replies latest watchtower bible

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Thank you for taking the time to tell us that entertaining story, hibie. I hope you don't mind if I share one with you.

You can be one of the fools who believes in something without evidence because so many around you do and you want to follow the crowd, and I can be the small child who isn't afriad to state the obvious and call you a fool.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Yeah sure, this was several pages back, but eh, what the heck...

(Poster asking about a DVD)

Which is the reality ? Watchting it, or holding it all in your hand ?

Er...the reality bit came in right about the time they were filiming the car chase you talked about being on the DVD....

The DVD...is just a film of the reality encoded on some metal and plastic...

OK, bye now...

• eclipse
    eclipse

Good point

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Yes, Yes, go TERRY

Go EDIPSE-------I could not say the words , like you guys can. I believe the same way you do.

Open mine,--------- EDIPSE--She doen't need a shrink. I think she is fantastic, and believe the same way I do.

His Kingdom a FREE GIFT. Are you kidding me? Nothing is a FREE GIFT. The people in the Religion pushes God down are throats.

I know alot about his teaching and the more I read, the more I don't want him. He is a cold, mean Killer no heart, GOD and where is the LOVE? Going around hurting people. This is what you want for a GOD and to be faithful too......Enjoy.

I Im sorry I can not be nice, but you guys are not nice either.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

sentinon: Thank you for taking the time to tell us that entertaining story, hibie. I hope you don't mind if I share one with you.

Hey I like that story about the Emperor's New Clothes! I love Hans Christian Anderson's Fairy tales by the way. There's always something about his stories. The only thing is that he didn't die on the cross for the world. Jesus did. BIG DIFFERENCE man. Sure you would call me a fool but I can do the same and call you a fool too. But what's the point in doing that.

Hibiscusfire

• eclipse
    eclipse

Barbie, you have a pm

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

serotinin....I put your name wrong in error. Sorry. Did i get it right now?

hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    Oh good grief serotonin.....what is that anyway?
    hibie

Aye!

hmmph lol!

• moshe
    moshe

Well, Jesus referred to the Flood of Noah as a real historical event- Paul and Peter did, too. I ask myself, if Jesus knows all the secrets of God's kingdom in heaven, then why didn't he know that the flood of Noah was just an allegory to explain sin and God's punishment for those who go too far against moral laws? Maybe this is not a problem for others- to each his own.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ok, I must say this, that to be required to say I'm sorry for the period you gave me, God, is...umm...well, what would one call it? Mental? Appologizing to God for having something God gave you...ummm....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit