Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• erandir
    erandir
    MB: brandy, meat, rat poision.

What? Get the neighbor drunk while you set out the poisoned meat for the neighbor's pesky dog?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I was once a Catholic school girl.

• erandir
    erandir

bigdreaux, yeah, I don't know what I was thinking at the time. I do have a new one of those atari gaming things that come with all the preloaded games and is about 1/3 the original size. Not the same as the original, though.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

nah, it's not the same unless your cursing at the controller half the time. also, nes games, blow on the deck, blow on the game, keep ramming it in over and over until the little red light stays lit.

bigdreaux of the up up down down left right left right b a start class.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I've kinda been undercover lately in my apostate activities. I cant explain it all just yet, but if some of you have been reading my posts you may know what Im talking about.

• KW13
    KW13
    My shower head is my best friend.

and my mother in laws...only be your response will i know what you meant...was it rude? my m-i-l has exceptionally well groomed and cleaned toes.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I have peed in the local swimming pool;

From the top diving board.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Too funny Nvr... the real live ones.....

• BrentR
    BrentR

I think the sexiest lingerie a woman could wear is a mens flannel shirt and tiny lacey panties. When Mrs BrentR comes out with that on it's all over except the "clean up on isle 5".

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Here ya go, LTF!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit