Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

LOL at KW13 consider yourself acknowledged! Thats one nutty kitten you've got there! I have a third cusp at the back of one of my teeth, totally boring to everyone but dentists, apparently its so unique they always get really excited about it?!(maybe they should get out more!) I'm very fickle and just cannot stick to things, when i was growing up i did ballet, gymnastics, girl guides, majorettes, recorder lessons, guitar and violin lessons, piano lessons, trampolining lessons, latin american and disco and ballroom dancing and gave up one thing after another (i've prob forgotten some) - no wonder i couldn't stick at being a jehovahs witness lol!

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I love to cross country ski..

I would have become an RCMP officer if I hadnt had a child..

I indulge in a little happy smoke now and then

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I indulge in a little happy smoke now and then

Wanna come over this weekend?

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

I played the part of 'Sandy'(Grease) in our school play, boob tube 'n' all!

• KW13
    KW13
    LOL at KW13 consider yourself acknowledged! Thats one nutty kitten you've got there!

i know lol!

i've waited hours for this to be acknowledged, now i can rest!

• BrentR
    BrentR

I have the entire DVD set of the Muppet Show. Does anyone know why Beaker has to die in every episode of muppet labs? Is the Swedish Chef really from Sweden? Over there, do they just call him "chef"? When he makes chocolate moose what does he do with the antlers?

• dobbie
    dobbie

Lol talking about Muppets i once threw out my hubbys copy of The muppet Christmas Carol behind his back (its his favorite!) cos i was trying to be a 'good' jw at the time (am gonna buy it for him for xmas though!)

• BrentR
    BrentR

Just get him the whole set, he'll love you for it!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Thats an idea i haven't seen it for ages, i always loved the paino playing spaniel and 'Pigs in Space!' lol i'm such a kid!

I do actually buy my son dvds of things that i really love, such as the early scooby doos and the mr Men series lol

• MR. BORN AGAIN
    MR. BORN AGAIN

I do muzik!!! Shameless promo???? cdbaby.com/cd/bigchopper3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit