Mental Illness - diagnosed for me

by Crumpet 133 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thank you (((free2think))), Timbo, fifi, blondie for your lovely generous PM, and the rest of your Tyrone and Stealth can rot in hell for all I care!

Just kidding - I love you boys too! See I havent lost my wicked sense of humour and flip and naughty is always fine with me! Out of cuirosity Tyrone who is on your hitlist and did you ever get the email I sent you last week? Is it a symptom of bi polar to ignore emails?? LOL!

Its very tempting to blame everything on being mad, but I shall try not to except in jest.

Rebel 8 - my mother who I do love dearly still definitely exhibited interesting similarities, nothing as extreme as me, but nevertheless she would blow very hot and cold and could get extremely angry at a a bewildering pace for us kids and we never knew why. I've always had the massive mood swings. I can be ecstatically euphorically happy one minute and looking for a train to slip under the next, which is scary because I DO NOT WANT to die. I can't stress that enough, but sometimes I really really want to stop and I take tremedous risks with my safety and health at times which are well there is no two ways about it - abnormal. I've been extremely lucky that 9 times out of 10 I meet kind compassionate people when I am in these manic episodes who dont use the situation to harm me. And then there is the 1 in 10 where I dont always come out unscathed.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

My depressions are mind boggling and I don't take meds Crumpet. I did that once and got phychosis. I had murderous intentions and I'm not joking this time. I felt evil entering my soul and couldn't control the unbeleivable thoughts I was getting. I was seeing through the eyes of a souless killer. Sometimes I just have to shut the public out. I call it damage control. Yes I got your Email. Sometimes I have no reason to live and search the depths of my soul for a reason to get out of bed. It's a long story but this is about you not me, sweety. I'm a fighter.

• ninja
    ninja

I hope the two of you get better soon crumplestiltskin......and hey I dont want to be outdone by a mere woman....I'm tripolar so there!!!!....ninja

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hey that was funny Ninja. You made me smile and my face has cracked. I'm gonna kill you!

• ninja
    ninja

uh oh tyrone wants to kill me......and the thing is ....I believe you.....aaaaarrrgh........scaredy ninja

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

(((((((crumpet))))))))

the highs your describe sound amazing - maybe one day scientists will discover how individuals can harness the creativity they unleash.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

It's ok mate. I was just joking. I made a vow to save all my vengeance for Brooklyn. Lets get back to Crumpy.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Crumpet: That`s my diagnose too, bi-polar disorder (the "light" version, bi-polar 2). It just took the doctors 10 years to figure that out...

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I think you're gonna get a lot of bipolar confessions on this thread for some reason Crumpy

• TopHat
    TopHat

Thank You Crumpet for posting on Bipolar disorder. It took me years to realize why the malice and strange behavior of this family I married into.

All these years I have known my MIL, I thought she was just a mean old woman...but I have recently discovered she is also bipolar...her sympoms are the same as bipolar behavior. I am now more tolerant of her and yes, it runs in her family.....She will never admit to being bipolar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit