We have the truth - part 2

by MutualRespectPlease 100 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think I'm going back.

I was undecided.

But the demon testimony really got to me.

I came back.

The demons told me they said nothing of the sort.

Corroborating demon testimony is tricky business.

• BFD
    BFD

• daystar
    daystar
    You say you hate the gossip and the lack of love and yet look at some of your posts!!!

See, here is the problem with that line of reasoning. The Witness religion touts itself as Jehovah's people, as the most loving, kind people on earth. The Witnesses present themselves as this light in a dark world. And yet... there is this very dark, dark side. I feel like I was taught false love.

We, here, are not special in the same way that the WBTS, the Governing Body, and the Witnesses claim themselves to be. So, you can't turn this around on us. We're not held to the same measurements as the Witnesses are, are we? Are you saying we're no better? Well, then, neither are the Witnesses. And that is the whole point.

And, you keep mentioning that the brothers, etc. are imperfect, when mistakes are mentioned. And yet... the Witnesses are supposed to be guided by Holy Spirit. That's what we were all taught, innocent as we were; that mistakes were never made; that when sister so-and-so was disfellowshipped for something she claimed didn't happen, that she was a liar. The Elders are guided by Holy Spirit, are they not? (Maybe indirectly, but still...) If so, how can "mistakes" be made?

And, if you admit that mistakes are made here or there, then... well, then everything becomes suspect, does it not?

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

The IP hash looks familiar on this guy...

• unique1
    unique1

I wanna move where you are. You have seen multiple demon experiences and are in a loving, caring congregation??? I have really missed out. NC don't have any of that.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

MRP, I do respect your post, but....why do you post and dash? You provide what appears to be a loving, genuine, post and then you disapear, just like the elders I used to know. They provide lot's of food for thought, but then, when you really need them, they're nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, your genuiness is so easy to see right through, there is no substance to it. You've posted, and now you've dashed off. There are some genuine questions, by genuine, sincere people being asked of you since your post, and you're simply gone. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE GOT FROM OUR CONGREGATIONS AND IN SOME CASSES, FROM THE SOCIETY AS WELL.

Thanks for you comments, and hope that you come back soon. If you ditch us, we'll know you're exactly like the rest, no different. JW's can pose thoughts and comments, but have no way to back them up. They just dissapear.

BP

• mrsjones5
  • GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

He up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

GBL

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Could he be Mad?

Could he be that Martian dude?

If so, he's giving me cause to believe in reincarnation.

• TopHat
    TopHat

NOT everyone thinks alike on this forum.....WE ARE NOT THE BORG...some who post here, do not believe in God anymore.....some have turned to Budda or wicka...or whatever....anything BUT the BORG. The Borg lies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit