We have the truth - part 2

by MutualRespectPlease 100 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2
    The happiness I see among the Witnesses is so lacking among others. Perfect? NO. Happy,

With all due respect, please open your eyes: You obviously do not see the numberless witnesses who struggle with alcoholism and a host of mental illnesses, nor do you see the happiness and vitality among other groups.

In my local congregation alone, several young witnesses attempted suicide and a few succeeded.

Don't insult their memory by raving on about how happy Jehovah's Witnesses are when the sad facts suggest otherwise.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    the part about demons had me cracking up

Me too BigD

• eclipse
    eclipse

the part about demons had me cracking up. i would love to hear of a real life experience you've had where demons were talking to you. also, the one about people possesed by demons made me sick. what you are basically saying, is, god is such a hard-ass, that, he won't help you until you call him by the name you people have given him. lol that cracks me up. like god's up there going,,,,,what's the magic word?

please? wrong

lord? wrong

god? wrong again

jehovah? Hey you got it, now i will help you.

if your god really is like this, you can have him.

sorry journey-on, I have to reply to this! bigdreaux, you forgot the part about how JEHOVAH isn't even God's REAL NAME, so that brother is saying that god only saves people who use an incorrect name? puleeze

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

if this is real, i have 2 questions.

#1 your name is mutual respect. when will the witnesses respect people that leave? you can't have mutual respect without both parties agreeing to it.

#2 if the witnesses do have the truth, one of those truths is, we are not fit to be associated with. so, why are you here? going against mothers instructions.

your going to get a spanking.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Somethings not right here. What is the point of this topic? Are you thinking you can convert someone?

r.

• eclipse
    eclipse

lol, I agree, I already said he would

-''anonymous brother who cannot use his real name here or else he would be punished by mother''.
  • garybuss
    garybuss

Hi MutualRespectPlease,

Two very funny posts. Thanks for the laugh.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I constantly get these types of emails to my website. Comments from JWs will always center on the same areas:

1. You can't fight Jehovah and win
    2. 6 million JWs can not all be brainwashed
    3. Only JWs do this or that

What you need to realise is

1. This is not fighting God, it is exposing the lies of an earthly corporation/organization
    2. JWs say that 6 billion people are wrong and only they are right
    3. JWs are not unique in any regard. Every religion sprouts on how wonderful they are in comparison to everyone else, how only they have the true understanding etc
    The happiness I see among the Witnesses is so lacking among others. Perfect? NO. Happy, yes.

This is the most crazy thing that you personally wrote. JWs are not happier. Research shows that most people consider themselves happy. Even the Awake! 1982 April 22 p.15 So Much "Happiness"-A Sign of What? admitte that "Thirty percent of the people who responded said they were very happy..." I have found JWs to be especially negative people, as they have to convince themselves that these are the evil last days that they can not bear to be part of for much longer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MRP..I have recieved your PM..You seem very overwelmed by all this..I have left a PM for you..I want you to read it ..Then,you can start to respond to people on your first Thread.....The people here are decent..A little screw-up dosen`t matter much to us...OUTLAW

• Miss Bliss
    Miss Bliss

Are you counting your field service time for all this?

That Demon business is Funny stuff....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit