All Ex-Elders, Mr.Flipper going to Final MeetingW/Elders! I'll be careful!

by flipper 83 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Good lick Flipps , looks like we went through similar D/C's as I was cleared on appeal, they offered me to take a bible study (LOL) so as to build me up but it lasted only 2 weeks and I finally slipped away, at my own doing! Do what's best for you son!

• flipper
    flipper

JOOKBEARD- Exactly ! I'm glad you got away from the elders and witnesses as well my friend ! It's all about control so what we have to do is enjoy the freedom we have after escaping their clutches ! My son and I are very close - thanks ! Good luck to you as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Well done...the best thing is to avoid disfellowship in this sh*t cult.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I totally love this! That's the problem with their legalistic society, it has loopholes. Very, very nice!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I remember this. I may have heard it in discussion over the phone with you instead of reading it myself.

Anyway, reading this is helpful to me because you have a way of saying things that avoids direct confrontation of their doctrines and somehow avoids further JC action.

I think I have done similarly during my exit, but not to such a bold degree as you. I have every confidence that if your daughter can be reached, you will reach her one day with your calm, logical, thought out words.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Here's hoping they will leave you alone now.....

• The Berean
    The Berean

Dear Flipper:

Now that you are past that, does this particular meeting and interchange with the elders put you any nearer closure or do you imagine there may be more such necessary discussions or appeals?

• oldflame
    oldflame

the elders as they have been appointed by Jehovah's holy spirit to take care of it.

Appointed by jehovah ? What a crock of crap, a few men get together and say this brother has good standing and is worthy of being an elder, that is not an appointment by God it is an appointment by men. Such liars they are and they should be ashamed to even be able to use Jehovahs name !

• cawshun
    cawshun

Way to go Mr. Flipper. I agree with oldflame, elders are not appointed by Jehovah!! what idiots, and their telling you how to run your life?

The WT makes me sick!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you for opening this thread again!

Did they really tell you that when we join the organization we agree that the elders have authority?? 'Cus I don't remember that being one of the 2 questions asked at baptisms. I remember being asked if I accepted the authority of Jehovah and/or Jesus......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit