All Ex-Elders, Mr.Flipper going to Final MeetingW/Elders! I'll be careful!

by flipper 83 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hello Ex-elders, Onthe Wayout, Snakes, and Wilyloman, just to refresh about a month ago I told you all that the appeal committee had overturned the disfellowshipping decision by the original jc as the appeal committee got a hold of me by phone and told me the society gave them direction in this. I have since explained the situation to my witness mom and dad, 80 &82, they are good with it. I am taking copies of the counsel you ex elders gave to me to be careful about what i say at this "alleged encouragement" meeting and promise you this, I'll watch my words carefully when they ask me questions. It's so good to have real friends on the board here who will watch my back and help me through it. Thanks to all of you once again. Tomorrow I will let you know what happened at the meeting and keep you informed. I'll be careful! Peace out to you guys, Mr. Flipper

• Mum
    Mum

Good luck. We're thinking of you and hoping the outcome is what you wish.

Regards,

SandraC

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I wish you the best!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Good luck Mr. Flipper,

Hope all goes well, look forward to hearing what happend. Try not to jump across the table and choke the living S*** out of any of the elders, I know it will be hard but you can do it Mr. F!!

nj

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hope you steer safely through the difficult waters and come out with your objectives fulfilled.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, Mr. Flipper -

Peace and best wishes as you deal with this. Is justice possible in such proceedings? So far, it seems in your favor. We await your news.

CoCo

• flipper
    flipper

Mrs flipper here...just heard that mr flippers meeting went well - no df, just some scolding, preaching and lame excuses from the elders, a few choice comments from mr flipper, for about 45 minutes. They did say that's it, they're done. mr f is working about 900 hours today and all night but will write it up tomorrow. He said all your advice and support was very helpful. mrs f

• JK666
    JK666

Mr & Mrs F,

Glad all went as well as possible! Continue being careful.

JK

• Dagney
    Dagney

All the best!

D

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Great news!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit