All Ex-Elders, Mr.Flipper going to Final MeetingW/Elders! I'll be careful!

by flipper 83 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for sharing your experience. The points were good to keep in mind for whenever we may also need it.

Glad it went as well as it did.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the replies ! Wow. Didn't expect it after this thread laid dormant since this happened 2 years ago. Glad you could use the info !

JUST HUMAN- Very true. If you can control the elders instead of them controlling you - it's half the battle - the other half is avoiding disfellowshipping.

JEEPRUBE- Thanks. We just have to find the legalistic loopholes and beat the elders at their own game.

OTWO- Thanks. I think it is best to avoid a confrontation with the elders over their doctrines , but that being said still stand up for your rights as a human and try to control the discussion and where the conversation goes - instead of the elders controlling it . I do hope I will reach my daughter. Gonna keep trying.

QUANDRY- I think they'll leave me alone. Haven't heard from them in over 2 years. They know they'll have a tiger by the tail if they tangle with me again.

THE BEREAN- I think since it's been over 2 years since the incident and meeting with them - the book is closed. I don't think they will bother me again thankfully.

OLD FLAME- Exactly. They aren't appointed by Jehovah. They appoint themselves politically based on each prospective elder's " brown nosing capabilities ". Holy Spirit has nothing to do with their appointments. Having a brown nose does.

CAWSHUN- Thanks. I agree. I think they're all idiots as well. Well- At least they can't tell me how to run my life anymore !

PALMTREE 67- Very good point you make. I don't remember being told the elders were God or Jesus either in the questions for baptism ! LOL! Although THEY think they're Jehovah ! Weirdos.

STRAIGHTSHOOTER- Thanks. That's why I posted this experience so newbies like you folks could see what happens and learn from it. We are all in this together ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Mincan
    Mincan

Enjoyed reading this!

• reniaa
    reniaa

this thread makes me understand that it is all about freedom to do what you want and not be responsible to anyone including God.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Reniaa, do you equate the WTB&TS with God?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

the title says it all. how NOT to be careful. tell it here!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa said:

this thread makes me understand that it is all about freedom to do what you want and not be responsible to anyone including God.

My reply:
    Really Reniaa? I ogt the impression it is about not answering to man as though he is God. The only way one could get your impression is if they cosidered the WT leaders to be their god.

• willyloman
    willyloman

As I've said often, the best way to get the elders off your back is to become a royal pain in the ass. Just avoid self-incrimination. You will wear them out. Most elders hate this whole process of chasing down and/or hounding wayward dubs. If you suck up enough of their time and leave them unable to take immediate action, they will just drop your case and assign you to the 'walking wounded' category and ignore you.

The fact you haven't heard from these guys for over a year does not surprise me at all.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Proverbs 16:6 By loving-kindness and trueness error is atoned for, and in the fear of Jehovah one turns away from bad.

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! I hadn't realized this thread slipped back a week or two ago after bumping it up from 2 years before. I think it shows how all of us can make a stand against these mind control thugs and not be intimidated. I'll respond to those of you who commented. Any comments invited. Peace to you all, Mr. Flipper

MINCAN- Glad you enjoyed it. Just gotta make a stand.

RENIAA- Everyone is accountable to " God " or what you perceive to be " God". It might be your own conscience you are accountable to- nothing else. I think this thread shows how men who are self proclaimed to be appointed by the alleged " holy spirit " are essentially full of BS and try to force their personal views on people even protecting child molesters. Their motive is to protect the fake reputation of a mind control cult - not dispense God's requirements .

SPIKE TASSEL- Believe me, I was careful.

ISAAAC AUSTIN - Exactly. These men appointed as elders are not from God. They are men who bleed red like the rest of us.

WILLYLOMAN- Good point. I don't think elders on JC's are ready for publishers to wear them out with denials and don't know how to deal with members who will not incriminate themselves ! I certainly wasn't going to do that due to my aged JW parents. I hope I wore them out enough that they will stop bothering me forever.

SPIKE TASSEL- I am loving and kind, and I've turned away from bad. I'm sure if there is a God- He loves me, I guarantee it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit