All Ex-Elders, Mr.Flipper going to Final MeetingW/Elders! I'll be careful!

by flipper 83 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hello Antichrist. Mr. Flipper here. Yes it was because of family I fought against the false allegations. Mainly my mom 80 and dad 82 who have been in it since 1951. Moms health is bad and I didn't want to not be able to see her. Also have a son whom i'm close to he's a fader like me ex witness, but have two jw daughters that I want to semi try to stay close to even though they don't agree with my not going to meetings. If I had been dfed, they wouldn't even spit my direction. So I am going to keep trying to draw close to them. We'll see what happens. But I know I don't want to go back to the witnesses though. That's a fact Thanks for all your responses, you are all so kind!!

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
    No-one you see, is smarter than he,...."

Well executed Apostate Gambit.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Good moves, Mr. Flipper.

BTW:

I really did feel like I was talking to a couple of guys who were demon possessed themselves, if there is such a thing!

I have $1,000 that says they are.

• hubert
    hubert

Glad to see that you are able to fade with your family still intact.

You got a lot of guts.

Hubert

• flipper
    flipper

...and you know flipper lives in a world full of wonder living there under, under the seeeeaaaaa I know all the words - sang it into my answering machine. my voice is so bad that it's good. mrs flipper ( a little lit) My wife and her magical, musical ways. She says I'm a tolerant man. Love her offbeat humor! Anyway, thanks you all for showing interest in my meeting with the spiritual dickheads. It was very edifying! Hopefully I can go on with the rest of my life with Mrs. Flipper and not be harassed, stalked, maligned, or whatever other torture or annoyances jw's come up with. Now Mrs. Flipper and I want to watch a Saturday night live comedy skit with Will Ferrell, because godammit we need some laughter in our life! Is that asking too much? Should I call the elders first? LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper I'm gonna go ring doorbells and run. mrs flipper

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Mr. Flipper

I am glad it worked out for you. You handed them their collective heads and their asses on a platter. Just, don't expect them to leave you completely alone. They are turning tail and licking their wounds. If they have any say, there will be a round 2. Just warning you. But you have bought yourself some time. Hopefully you will be further in your fade by then and it wont matter. Family first.

Every BOE I ever served on got their asses kicked...by 3 different CO's and 2 different DOs in 2 different circuits because they kept coming after me for various infractions of the local BOE rules....the last CO finally was hoodwinked (cause the PO plays golf with him) and I got voted off the island.

All I ever wanted to do as an elder was to help the friends. My concern was genuine and I pissed off 3 BOE that I served on and the previous BOE when I was a MS on multiple occasions....I had a sister tell me last night that I never did beat to the same drum as the usual elders. I took that as a high compliment.

So..... Mr Flipper....., if some of us ex-elders were able to help with our "insider knowledge" and turn it against them, yay for you. Glad to play a small role, but YOU had to pull it off, and you did. dumb bast*rds.... ...and as you always say...peace out to you and mrs. flipper.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "kick the bast*rds in the face, take no prisoners" Sheep Class)

PS...you have a PM

• choosing life
    choosing life

Mr Flipper,

Glad things worked out for you. They always ask that critical question about your allegience to the borg. When they asked me if I believed Jehovah was using them as the faithful and discreet slave, I answered , "I certainly hope so." They looked at me funny, but moved on. Those words are so hard to not choke on and to keep a straight face.

You are right that there exists more light in you and Mrs. Flipper than the entire borg. Bask in your light and freedom to think for yourselves. I always enjoy your posts and wish you both peace too.

Sincerely, Choosing Life

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Flipper,

Thank you for updating us on the meeting! You did a great job in keeping your true feelings inside. It is a difficult thing to do I know from experience. I am sure your last comment to them about your son will have them wondering if they were "hoodwinked". They may be back for more!! Please keep us posted as to how your fade continues!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks everybody for your support! It's nice to be in peace and done with the elders.

Snakes in the Tower- Thank you for your kind words. They are much appreciated. You ex-elders on this board are the best. My wife always says that the witness organization does not realize what they lost with quality people like you and everybody else on jwd who has joined this board.They forced out and lost good people due to their rigidness.

Choosing Life- I really did choke on that question they asked if I thought it was god's organization. I'm an upfront real person, what you see is what you get, I don't do fake good at all. The elders sure looked at me funny when I said ," I'm proud of my son going to college, and proud of him in spite of him not going to meetings and not being in the organization. Then I closed the door and left, with their mouths hanging open, they looked like I had just shot their mother."

Lady Liberty- Well, the comment I made about my son, was to teach them a little something about human relations. People should support their children's goal for education no matter what faith, religion or ideas they have. I was going to get that point acroos to them, whether they wanted to hear it or not. They sure as heck don't balk at telling us what we should do, figured I'd turn the tables a bit. Thanks, peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

I wanted to bump this thread up dealing with my last " official " dealings with elders over 2 years ago after the elders had overturned my disfellowshipping and I won my appeal of it. They met with me to " encourage " me one more time to get back to meetings - and you will see what I replied to them on page 1 of the thread halfway down. I have never heard from them since , been over 2 years.

My reasons for posting this is to encourage any of you newbies to have courage and strength in dealing with elders of Jehovah's Witnesses. Remember- they are just humans like you and me. They are nothing special. They bleed, they poop, they pee and sleep. They aren't appointed by holy spirit and yes - they are imperfect. Of course- you already knew that ! Always stand up to them and value your free speech , you have rights as well to express yourself. They will try to intimidate you - but don't give in. I hope this experience helps you. All comments welcome. Peace out, here's to freedom of speech ! Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit