Any videogamers here?

by R.F. 69 Replies latest social entertainment

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

My game is World of Warcraft...

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Me.

I recently bought the Wii... It's awesome! I understand why everyone seems to think it's for kids, but my parents are having more fun with it than my little brother!

I've recently got hooked on Rogue Galaxy for my sisters PS2.

And I can't wait for the next Kingdom Hearts.

he calls it his cheap entertianment

All things considered, it really is cheap entertainment.

You can go buy a bunch of golf clubs for $150.00 or you can buy THREE different golfing games..

You can go horseback riding for a 100 dollars an hour. Or buy 120 hours worth of video games.

You can eat out with the family for 50 bucks, or buy a multiplayer game.

You can go on a cruise for $1000 or buy 20 games to last months.

(And if you buy USED games you can double those numbers.)

When someone tells me I spend too much money on video games... I have to laugh at whatever insanely expensive hobby THEY have... even fishing is more expensive.

Lore

• Namaste
    Namaste
    My game is World of Warcraft...

Oh, oh, oh....me too! My husband played for 6+months before convincing me to try it. Got hooked pretty quickly. My sister came to visit and my husband really wanted to buy her the game and send it home with her. I thought it was a crazy idea. She takes it home, I'm talking to my brother-in-law a couple of days later and he says he is installing it for her. I mention to him that hey you can create a character too to see if you like the game. I could literally feel the excitement, glee, anticipation and sheer joy emanating from him over the phone, half a country away! 6 months later all four of us are still playing and having a great time. Can I ask what server you are on? It's always a longshot, but I always ask just in case I find someone that plays on mine. I'm on Eitrigg.

• 5go
    5go

I am old school dreamcast, gamecube, ps2

Grandia 2 rocks on dreamcast !

I hope to pick up a saturn soon too.

Then maybe a wii and a xbox 360 later on when they get older.

• 5go
    5go

When someone tells me I spend too much money on video games... I have to laugh at whatever insanely expensive hobby THEY have... even fishing is more expensive.

Lore

Yeah, I try to point that out too. The most expensive gaming thing I ever bought was this computer $1000.

Try to beat that with say clubs, rifles, gear, vehicles and other crap hobbies have with them.

Hell my car hobby friends drop that ever time they go to the parts store.

• 5go
    5go
    Now it's Battlefield 2 online; handle is LaughingHyena

So you are the reason I left it to play Battlefield 2142 !

• R.F.
    R.F.

Everytime I hear someone mention "GameCube" get hurt at the gut lol. I sold mine some months back.

• Briguy
    Briguy

My game of choice is Everquest 2 at this time. Also got a xbox360 thats a bit fun.

My wife plays WoW.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

vidia games suxxor

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I used to play World of Warcraft. I still have my account and my wife still plays from time to time. We're on Garona server in a guild for married couples.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit