Any videogamers here?

by R.F. 69 Replies latest social entertainment

• Heather
    Heather

I used to play with him. For a long time....after awhile i got bored. He plays online with his "friends" and talks to them. Its just not that fun for me. Everytime I turn around i get killed. I do still play every once in a while...but its just not fun...we aren't comunticating besides go over there and get that guy there. Its like sitting down watching t.v....Its nice sometimes but it doesn't really bond you. Now, we both love to play paintball together...but during the summer time its to hot. I usually have crafts and art that i do but I always rotate through them.different things..scrapbooking one months painting the next.and so on... I get tired of the same thing day after day. Sometimes I want to play cards or something different but for him its the xbox. He likes to fall asleep with the t.v. on....every night..... I usually let him do this but sometimes it would nice to do things different. Hes becoming more of a hermit.....if I say i want to throw a dinner party...its all up to me....he says he'll be there.......and don't get me started on the possibility if there is another gamer there.....the t.v. goes on and the xbox is running

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

sounds like there is a bigger issue than a video game...

• KW13
    KW13

Battlefield 2 Battlefield 2142 Grand Theft Auto few others.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'm a Halo whore.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

My original XBOX is DOA. Do I pay Microsoft $79.00 now to get it fixed and have instant gratification or delay it and wait a couple of months and save for an XBOX360? What to do, what to do.......

• KW13
    KW13

Wait and get an Xbox 360, they are making some upgrades to the current hardware as we speak and by the time you come to getting one the new models will be improved. You'd hate to buy an Xbox 360 and then end up wishing you'd waited for the upgrade...oh and get the Elite Version if they still do it then, its black.

OR: Repair old one and get a Wii as well!

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Hey KW13, do you know if the upgrades on the 360 will also include 100% backward compatibilty on original xbox games?

• KW13
    KW13

Good Question, unfortunately as far as i am aware most of the old games are not compatible and wont be in the future, because Microsoft want people to purchase the latest titles.

This link may help

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardscompatibility.htm

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Thanks KW! I know Mechassualt should work. My 4 year old loves that game and has been going through Mechassualt withdrawl since the XBOX broke last week.

• KW13
    KW13

No problem, good luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit