Any videogamers here?

by R.F. 69 Replies latest social entertainment

• R.F.
    R.F.

I bought a 80 gig PS3 a couple weeks ago and I must say i'm quite pleased with the purchase. I haven't played a few of the games that I bought yet but I think it's an awesome system. You can't beat free online play and backwards compatability. I thought the way you can create internal memory cards right into the system is great too. I've been playing Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 online and it's very fun. I'm almost afraid to get into Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion since I hear you can get hooked on it lol.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

We got a Wii for Christmas and are loving it.

I am really impressed with the new Metroid title and the system overall, though I've had it crash a few times. Not used to consoles doing that, I thought that was just a XBOX feature. :p

• R.F.
    R.F.

I guess you're referring to the "Red Ring of Death" Para lol. That's a small part of the reason I opted for a PS3 instead of a 360.

• 5go
    5go

PC, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, and hopefully Wii and PS3

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Wii, Xbox, and World of Warcraft - I used to have a hardcore Sims 2 addiction - and played a little City of Villians for a while...now just WoW and Wii for mii.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I used to play A LOT of video games but only on the computer.

Lately, I've been putting more time in reading and writing.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

We need a JWD Guild on some server it seems like there are a lot of WOW players on these fourms...what could we call it...hmm...Awake!...Jehovah's Witcrafters?

I just started playing on a PVP server it's scary...I craps myself daily...

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

BUMP! Great thread! Gotta ressurect it!

Anyway, games are one of my favorite passtimes. I like the classic arcade ones, the modern first-person shooters, the adventure games. I like the Sims, but they're too repetitive. Smash Brothers is awesome, the Tony Hawk, snowboarding, and wrestling games are awesome and I like fighting games. Also, I like the pokemon gameboy games and other RPGs. So, yeah, all kinds! Video Games are awesome!

• tracylee
    tracylee

My xbox 360 died a tragic death this past December.

But I also have a Wii, a PS2, a Super Nintendo, an original Nintendo, and my PSP.

I usually just download games to my PSP. Tactics Ogre is my current addiction. I've hearted that game since it first came out on PS1.

I played FFXI for a while, but i hated that to accomplish anything, or even just to level, I needed to socialize and group with other players. Jesus Christ, I don't play video games because I want to TALK TO PEOPLE and SOCIALIZE! If I'm rotting my brain with an MMORPG, it can prolly be assumed that I am socially awkward and hate people!

• unshackled
    unshackled

Good find Pika Chu...was thinking of starting a gamer thread. Should've known there already was one.

Think I started gaming on the old Commodore VIC-20, if anyone remembers that relic...it sucked. Atari, Intellivision, Nintendo, Sega (NHL 94), GameBoy...had a serious addiction to Tetris for a while. PS2...think the games I played the most on that were the SSX snowboarding series. Oh and Grand Theft Auto...too many hours used up just driving around like a maniac.

Now I have a PS3. Pretty much play EA's NHL games most of the time. But also like 1st person shooters: Killzone, Resistance, the Call of Duty games. FallOut was a lot of fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit