Any videogamers here?

by R.F. 69 Replies latest social entertainment

• R.F.
    R.F.

This is my #1 hobby. I have a PS2, PSP, and Xbox. I was mainly an Xbox kind of guy until they completely abandoned it soon after the 360 was released.

Im mainly into the PS2 now and recently acquired a PSP. I'll be picking up a PS3 before the year is out.

R.F.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Hey R.F.!

I still have an original XBOX and been racking up games since they are cheaper now. I am currently playing the Prince of Persia series and will be going to Splinter Cell after that. Next year I will look at buying a next gen system, I may get both the XBOX 360 (for me) and the Wii(for the kids)

• R.F.
    R.F.

Hi FadingAway!

I haven't played and Prince of Persia games yet but the Splinter Cell series is awesome! At first I wanted my next-gen system to be the 360 but after seeing how Sony is still supporting the PS2 and as it seems, will continue to up until the end of next year at least, I wanted to stick with Sony for next-gen. I also have a huge backlog for the PS2 that could possibly keep me busy for a couple of years.

R.F.

• heathen
    heathen

yah video games are cool . currently playing castlevania curse of darkness on xbox . also play pc games tho I'm not real good at getting the right games for my pc . Area 51 seemed to work ok and war craft , which is pretty cool , I like the build and defend your towns and attacking enemy targets.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Hey R.F., how do you like your PSP? I am thinking about getting one

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I'm also a gamer. I've got a 360, and a PS3. Used to have an X-Box and a PS2....I also have a Gamecube.

• R.F.
    R.F.

FadingAway,

The PSP is a wonderful handheld in my opinion. I was very surprised as to the quality of it. It's pretty much like a mini PS2. There is a slim version coming out in a couple of months but I haven't read on it much since I just got mine. There are alot of quality games for it, and another cool thing about it is the movies you can buy for it and the downloading of music, photos, and internet browsing. If you are only concerned about games though, I think you would be still very satisfied with it.

SO BUY IT NOW!!!! lol

R.F.

• R.F.
    R.F.

...and hello gamers, heathen, and jeeprube!

R.F.

• Heather
    Heather

I'm not a gamer...actually I dispise my hubbys 360 but he loves playing online with his buddies...he calls it his cheap entertianment. He plays Halo and splinter cell ..mostly shooter games....like ghost recon. I used to play for awhile but i got over it pretty quick. If any of you play online you can look him up. His gamer tag on 360 is armageddon_4all ...I think i spelt that right.....

• Twitch
    Twitch
    he loves playing online with his buddies...he calls it his cheap entertianment. He plays Halo and splinter cell ..mostly shooter games....like ghost recon.

Yea, I call it the same. It is cheap and addictive but it keeps me off the streets,....lol.

Last console I had was the original PS, now I just play on the PC. I've got a nice archive but my fav was the original version of Ghost Recon, had all the addons, tons of mods, played LAN games and was online all the time. My handle was Twitch. Now it's Battlefield 2 online; handle is LaughingHyena

I like empire building games as well such as the Civilization and Age of Empires series, Empire Earth II, SimCity, etc. I won't play World of Warcraft though, can't afford that much time for gaming, but I suspect that is the way of gaming to come.

"Number 4, please report to the Game Grid,...." - Tron

Edited to add;

Re WoW from what I've heard of it, this one sounds like something I could get right into and I'm limiting myself to just one game ata time, lol. Maybe in the winter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit