UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Claire....what a dear, sweet gal you are to post here to US when you are going through personal worries and turmoil! I hope we can make a difference----with the number of emails and in both you and Ian's spirits! What a beautiful couple that is OUR privilege to know!

love and hugs always,

Annie

• Physio
    Physio

Thanks everyone. Just rang the ward and spoke to Ian. He's had a rough night with sickness, but he's trying hard to put on a brave face and sound cheerful. How on earth he does that when he's going through so much *&^% is beyond me!!!!!!!

Please keep this post going.

Claire

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi (((Claire))) thanks for the update and sorry to hear Ian had a rough night already - maybe it's an indicator that he may get over the sickness phase sooner? We can hope that's the case :-)

I'll put a link to this thread in the vigil thread too

Love to you all

• sparrow
    sparrow

Hi Claire,

Just sent a greeting through the site - that's cool. I wish you and Ian the best in this time.

-Leon

• delilah
    delilah

Hi Claire...I sent an E-card, I hope Ian is feeling better really soon. My thoughts are with you all. Best wishes.

Delilah

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Hello Claire, and thank you for the update! I hope Ian is doing better today.

BIG HUGS to both of you! And an e-card is on it's way!

GGG

• Sassy
    Sassy

I sent an ecard yesterday.. I'll send another in a few days..

I'm sorry he had a rough night.. hoping tonight goes better..

• flipper
    flipper

Hi Claire, just sent Ian a message from mr flipper and me....just in case he doesn't get it please give him our regards. What a tough time for you both....please take care flipper

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

((((((ian and claire)))))))

I hope ian does well with these treatments. and that egreeting link is cool. I sent a quick note.... I dont know any here personally (except maybe 1 person), but because of the support I have received here, it seems like we do know each other....

A thought: "Doctors practice medicine, I just wish they would not PRACTICE on me!" Medicine is amazing in what it can do, and frustrating in what it cannot.

Here is hoping that this round of treatment is the last because it worked.

I will keep you both in my thoughts.....look forward to hearing the updates as you have time....

take care....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "grateful for what we have" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit