I was sexually abused

by Mindyemt 72 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

A good thing yes except not alot of money...he thinks i am because i still follow some of the rules while im not a witness no more like if my husband is driving and if one of his guy friends get in the car i automatically sit in the back

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ok the thing is, I don't ever remember that being a rule or principle.

Uhm, I remember that if you are a woman driving with a man and you are unmarried/married to different people without anyone else, that the other should sit in the back.

But I don't remember a woman who is driving with her husband in the car needing to sit in the back when another man gets in the car.

So...not sure what to say about this.........not saying you are wrong, just that I haven't experienced this. Hm.

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

yeah they do and i have been out of the truth for over a year and have not celebrated a holiday either

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I think that's it's ok for you to sit in the front with your man. Don't you? Make that man sit in the back.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I think that's it's ok for you to sit in the front with your man. Don't you? Make that man sit in the back.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Mindy--just read about your miscarriage. Sorry for your loss.

I had a baby miscarry, too, very early on in the pregnancy. We knew I was pregnant just long enough to adjust to the idea and get excited...then it miscarried. We were both devastated for a time, so I can really emphathize with your loss.

(((((((((((( Mindyemt )))))))))))))

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

i did one time and it felt so weird and we are waiting to celebrate a holiday i went to a meeting last week and everyone looked at me like i had a disease and i have depression as it is and its hard

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

Yeah i was four months it happened in May at the mall where my husband is a security supervisor and it was so hard and now a month later i might be pregnant didnt know it could happen that fast...thank you

• Mum
    Mum

Mindy, are you getting treatment for your depression? If not, I hope you will go to a doctor. If money is short, there should be a clinic for low income families in your area, or try the local county health department.

My heart goes out to you. There's so much going on with you, along with unresolved past trauma, I can understand why you would be depressed. You will find a lot of the support and understanding you need here, so you do have a way to vent when you need to.

Above all, take care of yourself and get the help and support you need. You can't take care of someone else if you don't look out for yourself first.

Best wishes,

SandraC

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

i have seen tons of doctors been hospitalized 4 times and everything nothing really seems to work and i worry alot to which doesnt help my husband is a firefighter which can cause alot of stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit