I was sexually abused

by Mindyemt 72 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• tan
    tan

I'm glad that you were fortuanate to have someone help you.

I did not have that luxury as a child....(2 Witness Rule). Everything physical & sexual was covered up and it's been difficult dealing with it through my life.

In fact, a lot of us have had to hold it in and I'm glad that I found this discussion forum because this is REAL support for people in our situations.

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

changeling...i was four months pregnant when i miscarried my husband is a firefighter and that makes me worry alot about him but we were at the ambulance station as we are EMT's in training just hanging out

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

"Yeah i was four months it happened in May at the mall where my husband is a security supervisor ..."

I am sorry you had the miscarriage. Sounds like you were in good hands medically speaking when it happened. Hopefully this next one will be successful.

Was the person that raped/molested you a JWitness?

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

i was raped 3 times when i was eight and no he was not i was raped 2 times when my boyfriend raped me and yes he was

• Missanna
    Missanna

Mindy... first of all i'm so sorry to hear about your miscarrage. that's a lot to heal from. i'm sure you have heard this over and over again but i am truly sorry for your loss.

but i want you to know that i know people who have been molested and the brothers covered it up. i myself was molested and when my father forced me to talk to the elders about it they asked us not to go to the police because it would give jehovah's people a bad name. This is covering it up. we went to the police anyway but if we hadn't, like so many other victims, the abusers would be safe and free to do whatever they want with no guilt. this is dangerous to the children, that are not protected.

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

thank you for saying that i appreciate it i honestly dont hear it enough and im sorry for what you went though some elders just dont understand i guess cuz they have never been through it and its sad they do that

• Missanna
    Missanna

i know but i just want you to understand it does happen. it's not just some elders... most elders. when they go to trial they put gag orders on the victims so they won't tell anyone. Honey, i know you've been through some hellish things. it's not right and it's not fair. how did they react when you went to them about the rapes? did you go to the police about it? Please take some time to heal a little. sometimes our minds won't let us think about the situation until many many years later. my experience happened from the ages 5 to 10 and i am just now remembering some of the things that happened. it's scary. if you ever need to talk don't hesitate to pm me. :) you have a whole support group in your corner.

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

my last rape was in 2005 so its been hard and my husband has been helping i appreciate and ill message you so i know to remember your profile

• Missanna
    Missanna

please do i hope i can help and it's great you have a supportive husband on your side. nothing is worse than being alone through something like this. keep your chin up.

• Mindyemt
    Mindyemt

lol thanks its hard to find nice people in this world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit