AURAS......

by freedomloverr 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I MUST SAY---this is all quite fascinatng! I would love to learn more about this!

Mulan...were you standing totally in the dark to see this, or was your hand illuminated from one side?

ANY information from anyone would be appreciated!

hugs,

Annie

• Brigid
    Brigid

I see auras sometimes. I cannot really be thinking about it or "trying" and sometimes I just see them. At least that's what I think they are. Like energy extensions of the body that move with the person. Also see them around plants, things, etc.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I've only seen auras once, and it was not dark, but light and the people were standing against a light background. I was actually quite surprised to see them because I went into the experiment with a healthy dose of skepticism. Everyone said at the time mine was white, though I can't remember what the colors represent.

Sherry

• poppers
    poppers

I can see them when I look for them. You have to sort of soften your focus and use your periphery vision to notice them - if you try too hard or try to look at them directly they won't be seen. Also, having the right background can be helpful.

• exjdub
    exjdub

I met Auld Soul (Brandon), when he still lived in Georgia, and he said he sees auras all of the time and he has seen them ever since he was very young. He said something very similar to what Insomniac said...that he thought everyone saw them and he was quite surprised to learn that most people did not.

Freedomlover,

Do you have any websites in particular that you have found useful that discusses how to develop the ability to see auras? I will Google as well, but thought you might have some good input. Thanks for the interesting topic, I appreciate it.

exjdub

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

FL -

My nephew has always been able to see auras. He, since a little kid has identified his choice of friends and companionships that way. I asked him recently if he could see mine - he said yes. Mine is white he said 'The purest form of aura' - though I don't know about that at all.

He has opened a 'spiritual shop' in a little town close by in which spiritual thinking and ideas are encouraged. My sister [his mom], believes he is truly gifted. I don't know much about these things - but I am glad my aura is white I suppose.

If you like, perhaps I can get an email address or something - he seems quite knowlegeble in the matter.

Jeff

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

****You have to sort of soften your focus and use your periphery vision to notice them ****

yes. this is what I do. I was like Gretchen - I was very skeptical and wasn't looking for an aura when I saw them.

it's really cool so many of you have this ability! ;)

• loosie
    loosie

I can see them when I kinda of go out of focus. But I can't see any colors just the white energy field that moves with the person.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Wow.

I'm glad I dropped in on this thread. Very educational.

I'm gonna see Auld Soul( now LiveLife) next week. Curious to see if he sees my aura. Hmmmmm.

Thanks again everyone. I was rather unaware of all of this.

• nowisee
    nowisee

i never saw an aura. i owned a metaphysical bookstore for several years and doubted several who "interpreted auras". however, one customer of mine sticks out in my mind. she said she saw everyone's aura and it was totally draining for her. she wished with all her heart that she did not have that ability. food for thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit