AURAS......

by freedomloverr 59 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

without elaborating at length, there has been a lot going on in my life of late and I have sought out some therapies that I have used in the past. they've helped a lot. they are more along the lines of *natural* therapies. (energy bodywork, holographic repatterning, use of a pendulum, etc.)

I've been *softened* somewhat in my rigidity of beliefs of late. things that I can't always explain. for instance, I was able to see auras for the first time in my life last week. it was amazing and very real. they changed shape and changed color. it was amazing.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had experiences in this area.........

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'd like to even understand what your talking about. i don't know much about metaphysical healing, but, it interest me.

• juni
    juni

No I haven't freedomlover, but I love your beautiful yinyang avatar!

Hugs, Juni

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I've had my aura done, but never "seen" any yet.

BB

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Freedomloverr- Hooray for you! That must have been an amazing experience!

I could see auras when I was a kid; got in trouble in grade-school art class when I drew them around the people in my pictures. It was shocking for me to discover that everyone could not see them.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Years ago, after leaving the WTS, I had a customer who was Native American, and had many "gifts". She told me then that I had them too, and she could help me develop them. I am part Native American (1/8) and she told me that I was before I could tell her that information. I look quite English, so was surprised that she knew it already.

She showed me against the dark night sky, to put my fingers together and slowly pull them apart............"what do you see?" I could see kind of a lavendar smoke. She smiled and said "that is an aura". After that I worked at seeing them on people. Now I can do it quite easily but have to concentrate.

Some people have a large aura that stretches many inches around their bodies, and some have tiny, thin auras. Lots of different colors too. At one time I found an internet site that showed what the different colors mean. I think yellow was "spiritual", not necessarily religious.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

wow. only two of you have had this kind of experience?!

Mulan: that is really interesting. I am also practicing seeing them now. I have to concentrate sometimes usually.

Insomniac: I have heard of other experiences where kids can see aura's very easily. kids are usually much more open to these sort of experiences.

bigdreaux: just do some googling and you can start reading up about some of the techniques I talked about. you can read about pendulums and then make or buy one and start using it. it's very effective....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have synesthesia (especially color/sound, shape/sound, color/graphemes, color/numbers) and I do wonder if this is a form of synesthesia, as I sometimes perceive emotions as waves of color but never thought of them as auras per se...

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I didn't know of this ability Leoalia. very cool. I will have to do some reading about it....

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am very skeptical about metaphysical therapies but if they worked for you then there must be something to them. I believe there is an aura around each person but I don't know how it can be seen by the naked eye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit