AURAS......

by freedomloverr 59 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I first heard of auras when my son was diagnosed with Epilepsy. One of the precursors to a person having a seizure is that they sometimes will see auras right before a seizure. I was very weired out by this but I was told about it by two JW's both who were comparing notes about being epileptic.

Scan to years later and becoming a great user of kinesiology therapy and learning about Chi and body meridians. Chi is the life force, or vital energy within all living things; it flows through channels in your body called meridians. There are twelve principal meridians connected to your internal organs, along which energy constantly flows up and down.

Acupuncture points are located on sections of the meridians that pass close to the surface of the skin. This makes it easy to use acupuncture and acupressure to affect the level of chi flowing to a particular organ to keep it balanced and healthy. Meridians are the pathways of the positive and negative energy power, which carries on some of the communication between the various parts of human beings.

Auras work on the same energy forces that run through our bodies, it makes sense to me that we can learn how to see these auras in fact what I read is that as infants and young children (before school age) we all saw auras and before speech it was one way we recognized our parents.

Some of you asked or talked about the colors of auras and what they mean here is a great site that explains it:

http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

I think this is all very interesting. There is so much about our bodies we've not learned and so much we can do on our own with healing and self care it's incredible to me what is out there to learn if you have an open mind and years to learn it!

• eclipse
    eclipse

My aunt has epilopsy, and she sees an aura everytime just before she has a seizure (which was on a weekly basis as a child, less sever now with medication)....her epilopsy was due to the doctor who was delivering her, using forceps improperly causing brain damage...she has a weakness on her left side from that...friggen doctor was drunk.

anyways...she sees them, not sure if they are different hues, or if they are just white.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

thanks for the link bikerchic. I've seen that website before. the tests on there to train your eyes really do help with seeing aura. since I've seen auras I've been practicing and reading up on them. I think it's a fascinating skill.

and guess what.....no demunz around here yet! what a bunch of b.s. we were taught.

• loosie
    loosie

So is it normal to just see the white ones without any color? Or is white the more common color?

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

from what I'm understanding loosie is that the white glow is the energy field around things. I guess some people just see that - no color. I usually see the white glow, but did see color the first time I saw auras.

maybe we need LIVELIFE and his professional opinion.....

• loosie
    loosie

I would love to see them in color.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm wondering if, and please, no one jump on me, lol if maybe people that see "auras" maybe just really see physical light different than most. like, when your drunk or stoned and things trace, maybe you actually see light reflecting. just a thought, i admit i know nothing about this. just trying to be scientific.

• loosie
    loosie

It's not a reflection. It's like a white smokey outline of a person that moves when their body moves. I finally saw one around my black cat yesterday.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

maybe refracting is a better word. i am not doubting you guys at all. i've never seen it, just like to put a what if in there. i mean, when i'm in certain states, i see things that are totally explainable through science.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I have never seen anyones aura but I believe that everyone has one. I would say someone is truly gifted to read peoples auras.

Colors of Auras

The following are the more common colors:

Red - The color of strength, strong passion, and will. Dark red may symbolize one who has a quick temper and is nervous or impulsive. All red relates to nervous tendencies.

Orange - Color of warmth, thoughtfulness, and creativity. The muddier shades may represent pride or vanity, while golden orange denotes self-control. A person with orange in their aura may suffer from kidney ailments.

Yellow - Mental activity, optimism. It can mean new learning opportunities and wisdom. A golden yellow means that the person takes care of himself or herself. Ruddy yellow may mean that its owner is shy.

Green - Green is the color of sympathy and calm. A person who has green in his or her aura may be very good at the healing arts and is very reliable. Dark shades of green can indicate one who is jealous or uncertain.

Blue - The color of quiet and calm. Any blue in the aura is good to have, but deep blue is the best. One with deep blue in his or her aura shows a person who has found his or her work in life. Many are spiritual minded as well. Blue may sometimes represent a tendency to be moody and depressed.

Indigo and Violet - The colors of one who is seeking something in life. They represent an ability to handle affairs with worldliness and practicality. Dark shades may show that the person has obstacles to overcome and is feeling misunderstood.

Black - The color of protection. May reflect a person who is hiding something. It may possibly indicate imbalances as well.

Here are some other colors that may be seen within the aura:

Pink - This is the color of love. It represents compassion, and possibly a love of art and beauty. Darker or muddier shades of pink may point to an individual who is immature.

White - Many times this is one of the first colors you will see in an aura. However, when it is a true and strong color of the aura, it reflects purity and truth.

Brown - This could reflect a person who is very "earthy"; the person is establishing new roots; or centered with themselves or surroundings. However, if seen in the chakras, it may mean that a person's energy is in some way being blocked.

Silver Lights or Twinkles - Seeing these in a person's aura may mean that they are pregnant, or have been or may soon be. However, this is not always so. Seeing this may indicate a person who is allowing great creativity in their life.

Black Spots - The presence of black spots in the aura may indicate that it is unbalanced in some areas. This may mean that the person has some negative habits that he or she should work on. Meditation helps reduce these spots, as does things like exercise and sunlight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit