AURAS......

by freedomloverr 59 Replies latest jw friends

• LiveLife
    LiveLife
    Care to venture what percent of speakers didn't believe what they were saying?

None of the speakers believed everything they said. Most believed the majority of what they said.

As far as I know it can't be useful as a truth detector, it can only be used to tell whether the person believes what they are saying.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    None of the speakers believed everything they said. Most believed the majority of what they said.

Interesting that Livelife was able to use a supposed 'demonic' practise in the KH. I thought demons trembled in fear at them. Amazing the fears they instilled in us, like yoga and meditation opening your minds to demons. I've practised yoga and meditation for years, no probs with demons yet.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

maybe you have a dormant demon

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Amazing the fears they instilled in us, like yoga and meditation opening your minds to demons. I've practised yoga and meditation for years, no probs with demons yet.

brinjen.........lol..........my ex is an elder and used to give a talk about meditation and the society used scare tactics in it about TM and other forms of meditation...........and, i have had the same experience as you, which is NOTHING.........no demon attacks, etc........... terri

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

yeah well when you start speaking in tongues and referring to yourself as legion you will be sorry

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    yeah well when you start speaking in tongues and referring to yourself as legion you will be sorry

• brinjen
    brinjen

Is that a bad thing?

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

It was for Regan, projectile green vomit, head spinning, it is not a pretty sight

Be careful of the trappings of Yoda

*just in case anyone thinks I am actually being serious*

• LiveLife
    LiveLife
    Be careful of the trappings of Yoda.

Mariusuk. <---

Yoda says, "A nutter am I thinking is he."

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

|Sometimes humour is wasted I tells ya

Share this

Google+