AURAS......

by freedomloverr 59 Replies latest jw friends

• LiveLife
    LiveLife

I also told exjdub that I don't talk about it publicly...but I guess he forgot that part. I get tired of skeptics (and skepticism) and I generally don't even mention it if I think that will be the response.

Insomniac, I used to get chastised for not coloring inside the lines, and for making people "too fat", and for using the "wrong colors" for their skin. As a JW I was very confused because the subject of auras never even came up. I had no language to use to describe what I experienced.

I used to have fun at public talks; I was often praised for paying such rapt attention, but that was the only way you could see when the person speaking didn't believe what they were saying. It is a very helpful skill when working with kids.

Now I don't care so much what other people think, I just...
    ...LIVE LIFE

• poppers
    poppers

"I was often praised for paying such rapt attention, but that was the only way you could see when the person speaking didn't believe what they were saying."

That must have been interesting. Care to venture what percent of speakers didn't believe what they were saying?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I love this thread... this is just so bizarre to me.

I love LiveLife's quote about using auras as truth detectors... that is stunning.

Thanks for a cool thread, all... I wanna go experiment now.

Cheers,
    Baba

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

****I used to have fun at public talks; I was often praised for paying such rapt attention, but that was the only way you could see when the person speaking didn't believe what they were saying. It is a very helpful skill when working with kids.****

that's really interesting LIVELIFE. I'm so happy for you that your skill has such a tremendous use for your work nowadays.

I also understand the reluctance to share this knowledge with others. I was somewhat nervous to even put this thread up, wondering what sort of responses I would get.
    thanks for sharing.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

As anyone who knows me would testify I am somewhat of a skeptic .....however

I had my Aura "cleansed" in San Francisco (where else lol) at a psychic convention and seriously after it I did feel refreshed, weird experience

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

cool mariusuk. I love when a skeptic *feels* something from that kind of experience.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

LOL I also had a past life reading where some hippy told me i was a germanic tribe leader, my skepticism kicked back in, what a donut....

I don't even speak German

• bluebell
    bluebell

mariusuk - you do speak a germanic language though! english.

if you are really really english then as well as some celtic you are bound to have some german/norse/frisan blood as well french from various invasions....

i've never seen an aura - intertesting thread but im still a skeptic!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    She showed me against the dark night sky, to put my fingers together and slowly pull them apart............"what do you see?" I could see kind of a lavendar smoke. She smiled and said "that is an aura". After that I worked at seeing them on people. Now I can do it quite easily but have to concentrate.

Mulan, I just tried this (its night time here) out in my backyard and it worked! I saw a white haze around my fingers. I could make the hazes connect with a half inch gap in my fingers! Wow! I'm amazed!

I've always wondered about auras, knowing that our bodies are electrical systems and anything electrical sends an rf signal of some sort...

Thank you!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

i have always been fascinated with unusual energy..........of course, back when i was a kid, this took the form of books of the science fiction genre, or magic......but, when i became a dub, i had to really curtail that interest..........the reason i was df'd was for spiritism.........which consisted of me reading about astrology and reading my horoscope in the newspaper.........around the same time, a wonderful teacher came into my life...........she taught me many things such as tarot card reading, native american pipe ceremonies, shamanism and goddess worship...........one book i bought early on was called "Animal Speak: The Spiritual and Magical Powers of Animals Great and Small" I couldn't put it down because it resonated so deeply in my heart and soul.........i literally found my spiritual "home" in the teachings he wrote about............he has published many other books, including how to learn to see and read auras...........i haven't really made a focused effort to do so, but, i do believe in it as an actual ability........along with such things as OOB's, astral projection, ESP and mental telepathy. Practice makes it easier to tap into these energies, and i believe that all of us can develop them..........

terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit